Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New twist- Beyond our imagination!!

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello pplz. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I m shocked after reading the new  TB article. It says that sid will die n abhay will b frozen!!! Then the show will take 1year leap. But i m confused that what will b the new track after the leap? Pia is in coffin, abhay is frozen, sid is dead n maithli's exit. So, whom we will see after the post leap? Many of us have thought that after sid's death maithli will take pia's place n abhay will romance with her thinking that she is pia & Pia will b saved by werewolves.

But the new article made every prediction wrong. Perhaps ekta has chosen something different for us. After reading the article i think now ekta has decided 2 make the werewolves as villains. May b they will save pia n turn her into werewolf. But after 1year pia will return n will try 2 save abhay. Then they will have a big clash in the matter that abhay is a vampire n pia is a werewolf. It will b a more darker love story which is forbidden.

Still i m in hope that the story line will b more attracting after the post leap. Let's hope 4 the best n prepare 4 the worst.

What do u think frnds?

P.S: Plz press the chaska meter rating n comment on our stars fan club page.
Edited by sdoll - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The show is trying to reinvent itself. On a whole its a positive approach. I got sick of Sid's vulgairty towards women. Its just wrong. Anyway his charactor has no improvement on a humane level and the creatives haven't even touched his positi ve scope. While Metz being negative was always what we predicted after all theres A Katherine in her. I didn't want Abhay frozen but i would rather he be frozen than leave Dehradun. I think Pia will be rescued by her sisters.
ilove99 thumbnail
true!!it is beyond our imaginations...oh!i don't want sid to end nor abhay to freeze...yes maybe werewolves make an entry and save pia...maybe ekta is now moving from TVD to TWILIGHT NEWMOON... 
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

The show is trying to reinvent itself. On a whole its a positive approach. I got sick of Sid's vulgairty towards women. Its just wrong. Anyway his charactor has no improvement on a humane level and the creatives haven't even touched his positi ve scope. While Metz being negative was always what we predicted after all theres A Katherine in her. I didn't want Abhay frozen but i would rather he be frozen than leave Dehradun. I think Pia will be rescued by her sisters.

yes i also think so abhay leaving town was better than be frozen...
whoever ave pia its for sure for whole year she will be in safe hands!
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Yes u r r8. Sid was being completely negative n he was trying 2 manipulate every relationship as per his wish. It's true that it wud have been better if abhay leave dehradun rather frozen.
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

yes i also think so abhay leaving town was better than be frozen...
whoever ave pia its for sure for whole year she will be in safe hands!

Ya, u r so true. I m sure pia will b in a safe hand in 1year. but if she bcomes werewolf then it can create a lot of prolems.
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

Ya, u r so true. I m sure pia will b in a safe hand in 1year. but if she bcomes werewolf then it can create a lot of prolems.

yes it can but maybe she will fall for that werewolf...as in newmoon๐Ÿ˜•
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that is a very very nice post ..dear SO well written.๐Ÿ‘.EKTHA ROCKS..with whatever twists & turns she takes,,,She is the one who has got this TV industry to what it si today & so she cannot be foolish..And Mind you I was one of her HATERS but since last 3 years I HAVE REALISED HOW WRONG I WAS..!!And specially loved the way you have mentioned about the voting thing..THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR..!!
-Alone- thumbnail

yes it can but maybe she will fall for that werewolf...as in newmoon๐Ÿ˜•

Oh no!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I really don't want her 2 fall 4 that werewolf.๐Ÿคข She can b his frnd but not love.๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww that is a very very nice post ..dear SO well written.๐Ÿ‘.EKTHA ROCKS..with whatever twists & turns she takes,,,She is the one who has got this TV industry to what it si today & so she cannot be foolish..And Mind you I was one of her HATERS but since last 3 years I HAVE REALISED HOW WRONG I WAS..!!And specially loved the way you have mentioned about the voting thing..THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR..!!

Thnx dear. Yes Ekta rockks that's why she is called the czarina of tv soaps. Many of us can hate her but  the truth is that her every show has a special charm which can easily catch every1's eye. I always loved her all shows.

And regarding the voting rating, i wud like 2 request u 2 mention that in ur post also as every1 waits eagerly waits 4 ur post. It can does better work than mine.