Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New twist- Beyond our imagination!!

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hello pplz. Big smile

I m shocked after reading the new  TB article. It says that sid will die n abhay will b frozen!!! Then the show will take 1year leap. But i m confused that what will b the new track after the leap? Pia is in coffin, abhay is frozen, sid is dead n maithli's exit. So, whom we will see after the post leap? Many of us have thought that after sid's death maithli will take pia's place n abhay will romance with her thinking that she is pia & Pia will b saved by werewolves.

But the new article made every prediction wrong. Perhaps ekta has chosen something different for us. After reading the article i think now ekta has decided 2 make the werewolves as villains. May b they will save pia n turn her into werewolf. But after 1year pia will return n will try 2 save abhay. Then they will have a big clash in the matter that abhay is a vampire n pia is a werewolf. It will b a more darker love story which is forbidden.

Still i m in hope that the story line will b more attracting after the post leap. Let's hope 4 the best n prepare 4 the worst.

What do u think frnds?

P.S: Plz press the chaska meter rating n comment on our stars fan club page.

Edited by sdoll - 17 May 2011 at 7:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyailove99TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Swetha-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
The show is trying to reinvent itself. On a whole its a positive approach. I got sick of Sid's vulgairty towards women. Its just wrong. Anyway his charactor has no improvement on a humane level and the creatives haven't even touched his positi ve scope. While Metz being negative was always what we predicted after all theres A Katherine in her. I didn't want Abhay frozen but i would rather he be frozen than leave Dehradun. I think Pia will be rescued by her sisters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.-Alone-

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
true!!it is beyond our imaginations...oh!i don't want sid to end nor abhay to freeze...yes maybe werewolves make an entry and save pia...maybe ekta is now moving from TVD to TWILIGHT NEWMOON... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.-Alone-

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

The show is trying to reinvent itself. On a whole its a positive approach. I got sick of Sid's vulgairty towards women. Its just wrong. Anyway his charactor has no improvement on a humane level and the creatives haven't even touched his positi ve scope. While Metz being negative was always what we predicted after all theres A Katherine in her. I didn't want Abhay frozen but i would rather he be frozen than leave Dehradun. I think Pia will be rescued by her sisters.
yes i also think so abhay leaving town was better than be frozen...
whoever ave pia its for sure for whole year she will be in safe hands!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Yes u r r8. Sid was being completely negative n he was trying 2 manipulate every relationship as per his wish. It's true that it wud have been better if abhay leave dehradun rather frozen.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

Ya, u r so true. I m sure pia will b in a safe hand in 1year. but if she bcomes werewolf then it can create a lot of prolems.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Originally posted by ilove99

Ya, u r so true. I m sure pia will b in a safe hand in 1year. but if she bcomes werewolf then it can create a lot of prolems.Ouch
yes it can but maybe she will fall for that werewolf...as in newmoonConfused

-Alone-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Aww that is a very very nice post ..dear SO well written.Clap.EKTHA ROCKS..with whatever twists & turns she takes,,,She is the one who has got this TV industry to what it si today & so she cannot be foolish..And Mind you I was one of her HATERS but since last 3 years I HAVE REALISED HOW WRONG I WAS..!!And specially loved the way you have mentioned about the voting thing..THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR..!!

-Alone-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index