Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mohit Sanaya updated their blog - Page 3

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the thing that is very evident is that we are as important to them as they are to us...no wonder they try & do something special everytime & by the end of it all manage to leave a smile on our faces..can't thank them enough for sharing all the defining moments in their lives with us...monayaholics are truly blessed
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
god !! can i say this video update on their blog made me feel so nostalgic i was so so reminded of so many sbs and sbb segments ... i am so so happy to be a fan of this couple !!
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha2704

god !! can i say this video update on their blog made me feel so nostalgic i was so so reminded of so many sbs and sbb segments ... i am so so happy to be a fan of this couple !!

completely agree aani gosh the way they shared each and every thing ,they r so so so down to earth and frank ppl gosh it was touchy moment with mjht talk 
aashizin thumbnail
feel so senty after watching this vid int i mean so so happy but don't know why missing those old days , it was seriously pleasant surprise getting update with their int 

gosh sanaya everytime made me fall for her  and again and again  and feel proud to be her fan , her frank talk her down to earth persona , every time she shares her frank view , the way she talked abt their shooting days and her talkative nature that one made me so proud on her ,she is open book kinda always shares everything , so selfless and kind 🤗

oww mohit he is  sweetheart loved his talk on mjht and thats seriously wonderful to know he reads each and every comment and let know sanaya abt all comments as she is very busy in shooting ,mohit being mohit again poured out his heart the way he is craving to shoot with her ,  that was so emotional moment ,in every int they share their heart out to miss those days where they worked together 

owww again slow talk and irritating personality made me smile but this couple is so so so heavenly adorable , so so proud on them and proud to be monaya fan . may god bless them 🤗
-Natasha- thumbnail
LOVED their interview ... They are so down to earth ... Sanaya misses Mohit were shooting awww. That weird part cracked me up 🤣 Mohit thinks Sanaya is weird 🤣 and now he is used to with it 😳🤣

Mohit is so damn ROMANTIC ... He loves long, night drives ... Just like me 😳😍 and Sanaya says a yes just to make Mohit happy. 😍

LOVE THEM !!!
-Natasha- thumbnail
They are so very SWEET ... I remember everyone including me were asking them to give an interview before Iss Pyaar... starts and FINALLY we got one. So HAPPY today :D
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!What a pleasent suprise this is!😵.After long time we got Monaya much needed inteview from Monaya.
So what do you all think about her hair,I mean aren't they long enough...then why use the wig?
I know its a small thing but still no harm in improving even the small things.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, I was reminded of those days when we practically saw them on SBS everyday with their craziness.
Plus, it's been AGES since we saw an interview of theirs!

Aanchal, lol... I think her hair look wonderful, and she doesn't need a wig definitely. But these TV ppl always make them wear wigs. Dunno why... They should let them keep their natural hair!
mikeh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooo its very nice .
woo monaya fans happy for u at last u can see your favorite ...
 n we rati fans  we didnt get the single news about her 🤢

but really happy too see u guys happy 😃
Edited by mikeh - 12 years ago