Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys According to the new TB Article a new Entry may be take an Entry in choti bahu to bring a new track for DEV..so what you think who will be this new entry??it would be a girl or may be his parents(i mean father or mother)..b'coz this track will be for dev...so what you think about the future track..b'coz i m so confused...

Minanjay...aapke munh main ghee shakkar. ðŸ˜ƒ

Actually would love to see Rita Bahudri as someone related to Dev. Might be his nani...i mean if Dev is RP's pota...then she cant be his dadi as of now...so then Dev's Nani would be perfect!!
Devs nani maybe Rita bahaduri
 Would like to see RitaBhaduri as his granny or  Prabha Sinha as his Lost long mother ...Have to wait for the new entry for the time being 
wow I wish pray and want to see Rita bahaduri back to CB once again...
first I thought his mum or dad but after reading your comments that will be Nani wow...also I feel very happy after I read your all comments...
there can't be a girl...I don't think soo...
I don't think it's a girl.It would either be Prabha Sinha ,his long lost mom or Rita Bhadhuri,his nani.
Hoping for Rita Bhadhuri😉 She would be great addition. Zee tv please!! It has something to do with Dev parents for sure! Lets see when it is going to happen. Right now CB is really good!!
   Yes , it would be great to  have another entery i.e another track  for Dev --- so that his  great talent  can be utilized.  Current track is mostly  female oriented .    I dont care what charcter they bring in even if its another girl for him ----  would love to see jealosu / love /anger all emotions together.
would love to see Ritaji entering into cb-2...