Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

my take 4 maha episode (Page 4)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey ppl.Tongue...i have an extremly bad feelingOuch regarding this maha episodeConfused and iam sure ( plzzz dont throw Anda, Tamater or juta chappalsLOL...ouch that hurtWacko) that this mahaepisode will mark the rift between Chander and AlkaOuch. The way Chander held Aarti and almost shouted at Alka Censored.Angry..iam sure there will be differences between them now. And iam so dissapointed in ChanderAngry...i wont call him a pet yet since i think he was just trying to stand by Aarti in her difficult times, its his nature he considers her his frnd soOuch ...but wat pissed me offAngry was the way he shouted at AlkaAngry...how dare heAngryCensored...if someone had said those very things which Aarti said to Savitri whom incidently Chander considers as his motherDead then wat would be his reactionAngry. Gawwddd i felt like slapping himAngry...Wat was Alka supposed to say after Aarti insulted her mother "Aarti tum bolti raho hum tumhare baap ka maal hainAngry...jo ji me aaye bolo Angry...aur jab ji bhar jae to bol dena hum thank u kehke chale jaengeAngry. Chander should pay heavily for how he has hurt Alka.  Angry

I think no one will throw aande tamatar to you unless he/she is blind.Ouch Because its highly possible. And Chander is so stupid. Any normal person won't do what Chander did. Why he is shouting at Alka. Alka wasn't wrong. No one can stand polite if he/she saw his/her mother is being insulted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Anks--Swetha-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FORAM123

Even i don't understand the shouting , one can not justified it  Unhappy

No one can justify this except our great DVs.Ouch

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

it will b justified in the coming two epis

don worry

Really!!!!ShockedShockedShocked Who told you that it will take only two episodes? Is the SO officials your friend or neighbor? ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by -Rumi- - 26 May 2011 at 1:04pm

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Really!!!!ShockedShockedShocked Who told you that it will take only two episodes? Is the SO officials your friend or neighbor? ConfusedConfusedConfused

hehehe u need common sense for that 

Oh yes!!!!!I know very well how much sense I have...no need to have justified by you...don't tell us that SO officials told you because it's against their job code of conduct to leak newses...Or who knows you may have some supernatural powers...or some others powers so that SO officials only talk with you. 

-Anks---sunshine---Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Oh yes!!!!!I know very well how much sense I have...no need to have justified by you...don't tell us that SO officials told you because it's against their job code of conduct to leak newses...Or who knows you may have some supernatural powers...or some others powers so that SO officials only talk with you. 

And that power is of doin baseless predictionsLOLLOL seriously...why dont u get a "tota" and try ur luck becoming a "totawala astrologer"TongueTongue not talking about the tarot card thing here coz woh tumhare liye kuch jyada hi sophisticated ho jayegaROFLROFLROFL

-Rumi---sunshine---Swetha-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

it will b justified in the coming two epis

don worry

@luvarti:common sense is that sense which is not common to all specially attention seekers with so big fonts like uLOL
@rumi: no she is astrologer whose all predictions are going wrongOuch

-Anks--Rumi--Swetha-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

And that power is of doin baseless predictionsLOLLOL seriously...why dont u get a "tota" and try ur luck becoming a "totawala astrologer"TongueTongue not talking about the tarot card thing here coz woh tumhare liye kuch jyada hi sophisticated ho jayegaROFLROFLROFL
totawalaROFL anky u cracked me up

-Anks--Rumi--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index