Even i don't understand the shouting , one can not justified it  😔
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FORAM123

it will b justified in the coming two epis

don worry

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Hey ppl.😛...i have an extremly bad feeling regarding this maha episode😕 and iam sure ( plzzz dont throw Anda, Tamater or juta chappals😆...ouch that hurt) that this mahaepisode will mark the rift between Chander and Alka. The way Chander held Aarti and almost shouted at Alka ðŸ¤¬.😡..iam sure there will be differences between them now. And iam so dissapointed in Chander😡...i wont call him a pet yet since i think he was just trying to stand by Aarti in her difficult times, its his nature he considers her his frnd so ...but wat pissed me off😡 was the way he shouted at Alka😡...how dare he😡🤬...if someone had said those very things which Aarti said to Savitri whom incidently Chander considers as his mother🤢 then wat would be his reaction😡. Gawwddd i felt like slapping him😡...Wat was Alka supposed to say after Aarti insulted her mother "Aarti tum bolti raho hum tumhare baap ka maal hain😡...jo ji me aaye bolo 😡...aur jab ji bhar jae to bol dena hum thank u kehke chale jaenge😡. Chander should pay heavily for how he has hurt Alka.  ðŸ˜¡

@blu...good to see some1 sees the reality that chander isnt artis pet and just supporting ur party member doesnt mean u hv feelings for her and that he just considers her as his frnd

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvarti

don worry

are u jobless??😛 simply picking every post n replyn, where no one wants ur "so called assurance" ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Anks- - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Hey ppl.😛...i have an extremly bad feeling regarding this maha episode😕 and iam sure ( plzzz dont throw Anda, Tamater or juta chappals😆...ouch that hurt) that this mahaepisode will mark the rift between Chander and Alka. The way Chander held Aarti and almost shouted at Alka ðŸ¤¬.😡..iam sure there will be differences between them now. And iam so dissapointed in Chander😡...i wont call him a pet yet since i think he was just trying to stand by Aarti in her difficult times, its his nature he considers her his frnd so ...but wat pissed me off😡 was the way he shouted at Alka😡...how dare he😡🤬...if someone had said those very things which Aarti said to Savitri whom incidently Chander considers as his mother🤢 then wat would be his reaction😡. Gawwddd i felt like slapping him😡...Wat was Alka supposed to say after Aarti insulted her mother "Aarti tum bolti raho hum tumhare baap ka maal hain😡...jo ji me aaye bolo 😡...aur jab ji bhar jae to bol dena hum thank u kehke chale jaenge😡. Chander should pay heavily for how he has hurt Alka.  ðŸ˜¡

I think no one will throw aande tamatar to you unless he/she is blind. Because its highly possible. And Chander is so stupid. Any normal person won't do what Chander did. Why he is shouting at Alka. Alka wasn't wrong. No one can stand polite if he/she saw his/her mother is being insulted.

Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FORAM123

No one can justify this except our great DVs.

Rumi007 thumbnail

don worry

Really!!!!😲😲😲 Who told you that it will take only two episodes? Is the SO officials your friend or neighbor? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Really!!!!😲😲😲 Who told you that it will take only two episodes? Is the SO officials your friend or neighbor? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

hehehe u need common sense for that 

Rumi007 thumbnail

hehehe u need common sense for that 

Oh yes!!!!!I know very well how much sense I have...no need to have justified by you...don't tell us that SO officials told you because it's against their job code of conduct to leak newses...Or who knows you may have some supernatural powers...or some others powers so that SO officials only talk with you. 

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Oh yes!!!!!I know very well how much sense I have...no need to have justified by you...don't tell us that SO officials told you because it's against their job code of conduct to leak newses...Or who knows you may have some supernatural powers...or some others powers so that SO officials only talk with you. 

And that power is of doin baseless predictions😆😆 seriously...why dont u get a "tota" and try ur luck becoming a "totawala astrologer"😛😛 not talking about the tarot card thing here coz woh tumhare liye kuch jyada hi sophisticated ho jayega🤣🤣🤣