Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! (Page 11)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hey archi in tellyland death is not permanent, i amvery sure sid would come back later, yaar, Smile

since siddhanth is taking a role in a balaji show only , if needed , he can come back,
but i amreally waiting for abahy sid fight, we have been waiting 4 that 4 so long finally we will see it
Anmol when they bring sid back then I will also be backSmileSmile

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

hey archi in tellyland death is not permanent, i amvery sure sid would come back later, yaar, Smile

since siddhanth is taking a role in a balaji show only , if needed , he can come back,
but i amreally waiting for abahy sid fight, we have been waiting 4 that 4 so long finally we will see it
but u also love abhiya naa, archi till then enjoy that too,
anyway its ur call, but will miss u loads, hopefully u will be here in the forum
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

but u also love abhiya naa, archi till then enjoy that too,
anyway its ur call, but will miss u loads, hopefully u will be here in the forum
Sid is primary for me n abhiya comes after sid for meSmile no if I come on forum I will miss sid even moreCryCry
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Archi plz don't leave...we love u and i am also shocked hearing dis news of sid's exit
shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i too agree wid all of dem sid cant handle 2 shows together nd isnt it a good news for his fanns that he got a lead role in a new show coz of his awesome acting in pkyek...be happy for that Smile
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by shruti.nil

why are people bashing abhay and piya?
abhay and piya are the main leads...sidharths popularity doesnt make him the main lead...
his character will be given a proper end..
considering the fact that PKYEK worked for so long without Sid-why are we so negative beacuse he is going...
on the positive he is getting a main lead in another show-we should be happy for him-
sids character didnt have much scope after a certian point..he wouyld just be a typical ekta kappor vala vamp-pun intended...with no reason for his actions!
what ever has happened has happened for the best!
Exactly!
There was no need for some member to bring in Abhay-Piya into this topic.PKYK was no1 on the channel even before Sid's entry.So i fail to understand how Abhay-Piya cannot run this show on their own.

Kritz, I din mean to insult Abhay-Piya. But I just said that they cannot take the story forward alone. They will always need people like Siddharth to build a story. What do you expect to see with Abhay-Piya? Romancing, fighting, break-up, patch-up, romance, fight, another break-up, another patch-up..The cycle continues. I have seen lot of Star One shows and in most of them, the story of the 'lead characters' end after few months and then they meaninglessly drag the show with baseless twists and turns.
I never said that pkyek should be about Abhay-Piya all the time.But, it should revolve around them.SK is a great actor but when you say that the show will go downhill without him,you are actually taking credit away from the other actors who are giving their best.This show was a success even before he entered and it will continue to be if the creatives handle the upcoming tracks sensibly.
I agree that the leads cannot run the show on their own.Thats why they have supporting characters.They contribute to the main story.What is the point of keeping these characters once their purpose is over?For whatever reasons it maybe,Sids track is over...next they are introducing the werewolves.Lets see how this track will shape up before jumping into conclusions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyaintruderfastTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by shruti.nil

why are people bashing abhay and piya?
abhay and piya are the main leads...sidharths popularity doesnt make him the main lead...
his character will be given a proper end..
considering the fact that PKYEK worked for so long without Sid-why are we so negative beacuse he is going...
on the positive he is getting a main lead in another show-we should be happy for him-
sids character didnt have much scope after a certian point..he wouyld just be a typical ekta kappor vala vamp-pun intended...with no reason for his actions!
what ever has happened has happened for the best!
Exactly!
There was no need for some member to bring in Abhay-Piya into this topic.PKYK was no1 on the channel even before Sid's entry.So i fail to understand how Abhay-Piya cannot run this show on their own.
EXACTLY KRITZ..some people are taking this as a chance to bash ABHAY & PIYA for no reason..and FIRST OF ALL THIS IS A PYAAR KI YEH EK KAHAANI..and IT IS ABOUT ABHAY & PIYA..and their new challenges & hurdles in life..AND HWO THEY COME OUT OF IT..AND NOBODY ELSE>.adn yes in between we get romances..AND THAT SI WHAT THIS SHOW & CHANNEL IS ALL ABOUT ...not any preaching destination..ADN midn you I am not any youth I am young but I am much aboev teenage..but I AM A ETERNAL ROMANTIC.Embarrassed.& that is why O watch shows on star oneDay Dreaming SPECIALLY PKYEK HAS RULED..BIG TIME..!!  & PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE other shows at present on star one ..which shows only romances..HERE THERE IS A STORY & ACTUALLY WE HAVE TO BEG FOR ABHIAY ROMANCES..andCry whatever few they have shown..some are questioing that tooo..???.SAD..!!Cry
AwwHugdon't be sad hema
I don't think they intended to bash AbhiYa .Whatever was written was out of frustration.They are probably unhappy with Sids exit and the other developments in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rhea_ArTi_4eva Newbie
Rhea_ArTi_4eva
Rhea_ArTi_4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
The question is- how can sid die?
Isn't he a vampire...as far as i know vampires don't die...
And without sid there is NO interest in the story..
How mean of Ekta Kappor..Angry..

Edited by Rhea_ArTi_4eva - 18 May 2011 at 2:42am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index