Plz don't kill sid we want him in PKYEK!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hema & metz & archi ...please leave the matter who is the pillar of the show . This discussion has no end to it and will end up having heated argument among frs. Why ...???
Archi is sad ...so she will overcome . So leave matter here. 😊
yes dear
i want him tooo
tho he is anevil one but soo cute n swttt
Guys dont be surprised if I don't come on forum after they kill sid on show as till his re entry I am gonna quit PKYEK hope abhiya keeps rocking as always but for me its just sidπŸ˜”
Originally posted by vivluv

No villan can be like sid we knw that as sid is best n trust me CV's are gonna regret this as without a perfect villan their is no perfect love story so god knows wht these CV's are thinkingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• superiors can't attract the crowd we want sid in show
[/QUOTE]
sid was an evil na dear..his character was negative...so how can he survive????...after all evils never win..!!!..dear..we can see his amazing acting on colors too na...don't worry...i asure u...he will rock dere !!

Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

i agree, this show is going to be a big flop without sid! without him there is no fun, he was evil as well as a comic relief to the show! I guess ekta want his future to be more bright, she is not bothered about pyek because its not doing well, i guess its better for sid also, because colors is one of the leading channels and there his talent will be more recognized! As far as pyek goes, i only see the childish romance of abhay and piya now!

How can you say that PKYEK is not doing well?😑 Even its going much better now.

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

sid was an evil na dear..his character was negative...so how can he survive????...after all evils never win..!!!..dear..we can see his amazing acting on colors too na...don't worry...i asure u...he will rock dere !!
They could have kept him grey shade n then turn positive what's necessity to kill himOuchOuchOuch

Guys dont be surprised if I don't come on forum after they kill sid on show as till his re entry I am gonna quit PKYEK hope abhiya keeps rocking as always but for me its just sidπŸ˜”

Please yaar aise maat bolo...at least forum pe toh aaya karo...😭

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Please yaar aise maat bolo...at least forum pe toh aaya karo...😭

Rumi I am highly upset with this coming track so I can't promise that I will be on forum or not all ma fun n excitement for show is completely gone for me main reason for watching show was sid n without him I can't think of showOuchOuchOuch
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

PKYEK will go downhill after this track ends. It will go back to those nonsense college romance and predictable on-off relationship of Abhay-Piya. There will be no story left after Sid-Maithili goes.

I don't know how will they show 'dark love' with these characters gone. Abhay-Piya are incapable of shouldering the show on their own. Fans might disagree, but it was only Sid's screen presence which was giving the requisite momentum to the show and Maithili's arrival acted as a force multiplier. If werewolves and vampire community had joined the show along with them, it would have rocked.

I am pretty disappointed with this. The last thing I want is to change this show into another typical Star One stereotype teenage romance show with eyelocks, dupattas and falling in arms.

Well, fans agreement or disagreemnt doesnt really  matter. TRPs in the absolute non-AP time , the overall fans expressings and creatives own head-line for the 100th ep celebration article , and the numerous comments of the same fans there,showed very clear who is capable of shouldering the show DearπŸ˜›. I would rather say if the creatives were smart enough to smoothly give the screenspace needed to these main charcaters as they desreve by their title,'main charcaters' the connection would be even stronger.Villan and sidecharcaters are needed in all shows, true! they can be fun and they help as force multiplier, but thats abt it. I actually found the PKYEK of some months back lot more focused and decided in script without the new villans before the vampire revelation. by average viewership that time was proven to behold some of the best moments aswell.

And comming to your assumpitions, the creatives words , promise of a more matured dark drama nd lovestory after the leap, werewolfs will enter, the superiors will still be there, the Raichands, the vampires will still be there, so noone is gonna change it into dupatta fyling romance dear. It might actually get darker. Villans will be there always.
I see this twist and leap rather as a smooth move from the otherwise weak creatives to gather the ideas they throw into the show but couldnt finalize and ended up with a mess. trough thise move they can go back to what was promised, they need to be carefull though.
I can agree on one thing and thats  collage involvment and uneeded homour tracks and dominant sidetracks should be seriously reduced!

Maithalis charcater i agree on needed more time as she just entered,and i was excited to see more of it. but as i know these creatives they woudlny be able to do justice to he charcaterstic development which was really needed for her involvment. so maybe it better this way. but i guess there is always room for her to come back:) And Sid well, I wasnt always conviced by his charcater but he had some nice times, they might keep the options open for hisor Metz comeback aswell. vampires comming back from death is not that impossible. anyhow, other villans are gonna come so the action still there:)

@TM, you should be happy, you'll have him as Main lead in a new show ya!πŸ˜‰
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago

Rumi I am highly upset with this coming track so I can't promise that I will be on forum or not all ma fun n excitement for show is completely gone for me main reason for watching show was sid n without him I can't think of show

I can understand..I was also too sad wen my favorite show ended and fav actor was absent from Tellyworld for 6 months...🀒 But Sid is coming with a new show na...πŸ˜ƒ