Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: theresa28

ya i know its on star news but i m asking abt the awards function

Oh !..Sorry..Yeah Award Function is Gold Awards  gonna held on 18th of May next month..It was Pre -Award launch Party 's Red carpet...

Divine.arjuhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

yr welcome Dear..and Yeah It did aired after 3 PM..May be around 3:15 PM after SNS segment...

oh thanks !..looks like i wont be able to see it on tv!..will have to see it on YT only!..anyways thank you for the update!..πŸ€—
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
And Gold awards generally airs on Zee only..Last time Karan danced in same award Function...I think even this time also Zee TV is hosting award show..
Divine.arjuhi thumbnail
last time karan was nomianted for the gold awards!..but this time he isnt .nor even kritika .πŸ˜”
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divine.arjuhi

oh thanks !..looks like i wont be able to see it on tv!..will have to see it on YT only!..anyways thank you for the update!..πŸ€—

πŸ€—Aww I m glad you liked It Sweetie..Do catch It...I m sure you'll love It..😳
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by princess281995

"yaaa totally loved d segment...karanika r always in masti mood...:P:P bdw can u tell me ki jab dey were talking 2 karan wahi tab kritika uch bolti h...aur karan use wahaan se le jaata h...wat was dat??plsss reply...i didn't hear properly...'

Kritka said "kitne sareh Karan hain...I ma so confused..mere wala kaunsa hain..then KW said to KK "dekh kaya bol rahi hain"..then Kk said to Kritz "tu mere sath chal"..what a funtooos epi
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anupa28

"yaaa totally loved d segment...karanika r always in masti mood...:P:P bdw can u tell me ki jab dey were talking 2 karan wahi tab kritika uch bolti h...aur karan use wahaan se le jaata h...wat was dat??plsss reply...i didn't hear properly...'

Kritka said "kitne sareh Karan hain...I ma so confused..mere wala kaunsa hain..then KW said to KK "dekh kaya bol rahi hain"..then Kk said to Kritz "tu mere sath chal"..what a funtooos epi

oh thanks even i din hear it!..πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
ha ha ha...thanx for the written update..its always fun to read...🀣🀣

i missed the mirror segment by the wayπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

ha ha ha...thanx for the written update..its always fun to read...🀣🀣

i missed the mirror segment by the wayπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

same here shibz me too missed it!..😭..looks like we are twin souls!..πŸ˜†..or we were satisfied with the fact that kk2 were shown!..πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupa28

OMG !! did she said soo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Now Whom to say What...They both are too muchπŸ˜›...and on saying that Karan imediatly took her away...How cute...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Thanks a ton for Repling It dear AnupπŸ˜ƒ..It was Punch of Segment actully..😳