•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
but why is everyone like ahhh why is rajshri so upset and crying.  I know she cries a lot but still HER CHILD lost HER CHILD, she is bound to be upset. I understand everyone wants naitik and akshara together and it makes sense as well. But when a child is able to cry in their mothers lap it does lessen the sadness on that person as well. Also I am not saying she shouldn't be with naitik at all. But her mother and husband can really help her.
i totaly agree!she is her daughter aftrall!!!!!!🤔

lata was just fab in previous 2epi!!! specialy yestrday wen she hugs aksh n cant evn look in her eyes!!!!brilliantly done!!!!!!!👏
Originally posted by aksharafan

i totaly agree!she is her daughter aftrall!!!!!!🤔

lata was just fab in previous 2epi!!! specialy yestrday wen she hugs aksh n cant evn look in her eyes!!!!brilliantly done!!!!!!!👏
yes she was brilliant  (only yesterday)

Agree with you on this one; husband & mother always are a great support in such situations. Maybe her role as a mom is overshadowed in this case because of her irritating chinta karna which has been overdone by the CV's🤢

When Rajsri cries over her daughters suffering it's considered irritating. She has made mistakes like jasoosi w/bhola, not letting Varsha go to her maayka etc. She is human. She has acknowledged her mistakes & apologized too. We as audience probably are not able to forgive her as she is the mother in this case. Maybe the same behavior from the saas is acceptable coz that is expected/normal coming from a saas😕 Just my theory...   

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
I agree...Rajshri is after all Aksh's mom...I dont see how Aksh visiting her mom can harm her 😕. Rajshri is not so dumb that she will remind Aksh of what all happened...she would be the happiest to see Aksh smile. She is only suggesting a scene change which is good...going over there for few hours or even a day would be ok. 
Originally posted by FLGators

Agree with you on this one; husband & mother always are a great support in such situations. Maybe her role as a mom is overshadowed in this case because of her irritating chinta karna which has been overdone by the CV's🤢

When Rajsri cries over her daughters suffering it's considered irritating. She has made mistakes like jasoosi w/bhola, not letting Varsha go to her maayka etc. She is human. She has acknowledged her mistakes & apologized too. We as audience probably are not able to forgive her as she is the mother in this case. Maybe the same behavior from the saas is acceptable coz that is expected/normal coming from a saas😕 Just my theory...   

i agree with u fully...yaa her this mistake has created a lil bad place in audience for her..

& in this condition...u will need ur mother & husband only more, then anyone else
she was worried for varsha thats why she din't let her go to mayaka, bcoz varsha is alone at her mom place..(only varsha and her mom) sometime her mom is out n varsha was alone .i think that concern was fair .In mash. mention there r lot of people who can take care of varsha...and that was the case during preg. after that she didn;t stop varsha infact somtime varsha herself don't wanna go...
i must say i like rajshree more than gayatri...
@swatikr12 ...If Rajshri is that careful towards Akshi😳, then, i don't think even Varsha's mom will be ungrateful towards her own daughter😊

all mothers cares for their daughter a lot, & specially when she is becom'g a mom😊

But, cv's have shown it to us in diff way
i agree wid u...lata's done a great job...!⭐️