Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

immature arohi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
arohi is immature before arjun .i m really in luv with her carefree n sweet nature but it makes her irresponsible too. in yesterday epi when arjun was going to get food he thought that arohi would b worried so he left a note but arohi did not use her brain n a little resposibility while going to call her daddu. sumtym she acts so childish n i really wan her to grow a little bcoz it will create probs in our arjuhi life. i know arjun is here to take care of her in every possible way but arohi needs to be mature.

Edited by tanu111a - 17 May 2011 at 6:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005DamyanthiKMH-NASHAroshaniDaksh4IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "immature arohi" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Tanu.. Bt thats why we love arohi!! Agr woh badi ho jayegi to itni immaturness kisme dekhne ko milegi??ROFL..ROFL..

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
good point tanu.

but she turns mature when needed during this whole period. when she is around arjun she feels safe & knows he is their for her so rather than immature i would say she relies on him to handle all situations. but her this attitude is why we love her & that will always remain.

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tanu111a]arohi is immature before arjun .i m really in luv with her carefree n sweet nature but it makes her irresponsible too. in yesterday epi when arjun was going to get good Tongue(u mean food) koi baat nahi  edit kar lena but food is good

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yes at times she can be immature and childish but I think she has come a long way from the way she used to be. Arjun has changed her for the better, she's shown a lot of growth since Arjun went to jail.

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
tanu.. sahi bola.. arohi har waqt jhansi ki rani bante phirti hai, par arjun ke saamne aisi nadaaniya karti hai!! its irritating n sweet too.. its like with him, she can make all the mistakes she wants coz he will always be her safety net n shield Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Ditto to all the comments...nice post taanu...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.