Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ (Page 115)

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truedecent

hi ji hi, aj kya haal hen sab k episode dekh kar?
just like this...crazy eyes smiley

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kreakiran_trudecentchweetu

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
n thanku ji thanku for calling me master mind, mi think CVs also saw this pic jabhi brought kesudi in the serial LOL

kreaGeeshuchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

yes yar, but the best thing, kesuda is back, oh i loved the way he said, ab main tujh se door rahunga, shayad isi se tujhe teri khushi mil jaye, bas... ab khush !!!

hi..to all.Big smile...yup..yup..woh line tho perfect punch hai..yaar..dracula ke liye..atleast there is crack in d great wall of Talsagara...LOL

kreakiran_trudecentGeeshu

kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

yes yar, but the best thing, kesuda is back, oh i loved the way he said, ab main tujh se door rahunga, shayad isi se tujhe teri khushi mil jaye, bas... ab khush !!!

hi..to all.Big smile...yup..yup..woh line tho perfect punch hai..yaar..dracula ke liye..atleast there is crack in d great wall of Talsagara...LOL

yes yar, she felt bad n first time kesar made her shut up !!! its always she who gets to speak the last line in a conversation, today it was kesar, ahhh me so happy for that, he was right, zyada meetha zeher ban jata hai, stupid gullu Dead

kreaGeeshuchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

yes yar, she felt bad n first time kesar made her shut up !!! its always she who gets to speak the last line in a conversation, today it was kesar, ahhh me so happy for that, he was right, zyada meetha zeher ban jata hai, stupid gullu Dead

yes..yaar..now I wanna..see gullu after kesu..serving him breakfast n lunch...n looking for him all d time...EmbarrassedLOL

kreakiran_trudecentGeeshu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hi siree...Hi Kiran...Hug...I love that last 5 min in today's epi...What a scene...Did u notice how that bunch of flowers made that scene soo emotional...omg i love that scene soo much...Embarrassed

kreakiran_trudecentchweetu

kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Hi siree...Hi Kiran...Hug...I love that last 5 min in today's epi...What a scene...Did u notice how that bunch of flowers made that scene soo emotional...omg i love that scene soo much...Embarrassed

hi geesh Hug yes yes yes, my eyes vr on the flowers only Embarrassed i was like aray gira na dena flowers ko, those vr imp part of the scene, aray mujhe yaad aya... i have made a gif image for u ppl... n forgot to post Embarrassed

kreaGeeshuchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

hi..geesha...dear...Hugyup..yup..he planted them on d table in a way..as if to show ..that dialogues from gullu are d last straw..to awake sense in him...how symbolic...Day Dreaming

Edited by chweetu - 18 July 2011 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kreakiran_trudecent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index