Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ (Page 105)

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by vinolya

A very sweet good morning to all.. Let this day be as bright as sunshine.. Smile

Good morning..vinolya..n chaithali...n thank u vinolya..dear..for such a beautiful wish...Embarrassed
good mrng dear, and to all here, oye shiree u made me the most awaited thing in the morning chai and thali LOL see how u wrote my name

ROFL
sorry..yaar..I didn't realise it soon..sorryy..sorry..k better me call u ..chaitu..teek hai...Hug
arrey sorry for wat ,dnt be, u know my friends tease me this way, my pet name is chaiwali by my friends of course.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshuchweetu

vinolya IF-Dazzler
vinolya
vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

what are u people talking about...Confusedmujhe bhi tho batao..what songs..cos..I am from Andhra..n tamil is greek to me...LOLLOL
Dear I told Geeshu to complete the requested VM as soon as possible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kreaGeeshuchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

what are u people talking about...Confusedmujhe bhi tho batao..what songs..cos..I am from Andhra..n tamil is greek to me...LOLLOL

Don't worry yaar...sometime this same thing happens with me when I finding some meaning of words...Did u remember that word...still finding the meaning of that line...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krea

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
arrey sorry for wat ,dnt be, u know my friends tease me this way, my pet name is chaiwali by my friends of course.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@vinolya..thank u..dear...n Geesh should do..it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolyaGeeshu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Don't worry yaar...sometime this same thing happens with me when I finding some meaning of words...Did u remember that word...still finding the meaning of that line...Confused

Yes..yaar..me will try n tell u...Embarrassed

Geeshu

vinolya IF-Dazzler
vinolya
vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Adiye Kolluthey means we all are torturing her with our requests I guess Wink and I think its a song too.. haina Geesh ???

kreaGeeshuchweetu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
GEESHA saw ur vm on aye khuda song,its terrific yaar, apna baccha is going through so much pain naCry

kreaGeeshuchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinolya

A very sweet good morning to all.. Let this day be as bright as sunshine.. Smile

Good morning..vinolya..n chaithali...n thank u vinolya..dear..for such a beautiful wish...Embarrassed
good mrng dear, and to all here, oye shiree u made me the most awaited thing in the morning chai and thali LOL see how u wrote my name

ROFL
sorry..yaar..I didn't realise it soon..sorryy..sorry..k better me call u ..chaitu..teek hai...Hug
chaiwali...Now I can't hold my laugh...emoticon lol

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index