~ ll Rango Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC ll ~ - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

even in ek chaddar maili si rano daughter got married to her husband murderer...i m rooting for dulli since day 1...

Yes yes Arti..fab movie...I had a discussion with anu and trifolia...about the inspiration from ek chadar maili si and the murder angle...SO STILL HOPES FOR DULLI bcoz otherwise story mein kya bachega...Hey I think Gulaal is actually not ending coz all this cannot be sorted out by july end...Dulli would slacken and dampen the progress of Kes-gul and Talli and DUSHY RECONCILIATION and JK -Talli would be absolutely a treat to watch...Gulaal cv's are indeed smart..everything is inter related and they throw hints...and I don't thinkJK -Talli angle was introduced just for Talli's misery..Also everytime Talli alliance coming up Dushy is always the first one to answer...Sudha wants to get Talli married ASAP and Jk said she will get Dushy married before 3 months...I know this might sound stupid but I am very positive about Dulli

btw we filled 43 pages yeh slam book to bhar jaayegi we are allowed to spamm till 50 page not fair it gets over in 2 hr...hume exclusive chit chat corner chahiye 1500 pages waala
Originally posted by arti07

banda bracket mein r ...bandar πŸ˜‰

Mr.bandar..n Mrs.bandar..wah..wah..n children are what...(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
ya siree v r crazy phans  n oho abhi tak i cant like arti's posts, hey acha i think i should go now warna dant kha k i vl also go crazy πŸ˜†
Me..wanna..go..btw what is belan...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by chweetu

shursh ya fivr u decide ...hum kisko hitler kaheπŸ˜›

Arre..srush kahan hitler hai..yaar..she is a sweet heart...n now u know d answer...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shrush is hitler...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...fivr is sweetheart humne itni chatting she didnt mind at all...shrush is likes giving me dhamki bhari mail just like gullu every nano sec ...

Me..wanna..go..btw what is belan...πŸ˜•

Dulli ...Never ever it should happen...No way...

Mr.bandar..n Mrs.bandar..wah..wah..n children are what...(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

chotu  banda bracket mein r πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Yes yes Arti..fab movie...I had a discussion with anu and trifolia...about the inspiration from ek chadar maili si and the murder angle...SO STILL HOPES FOR DULLI bcoz otherwise story mein kya bachega...Hey I think Gulaal is actually not ending coz all this cannot be sorted out by july end...Dulli would slacken and dampen the progress of Kes-gul and Talli and DUSHY RECONCILIATION and JK -Talli would be absolutely a treat to watch...Gulaal cv's are indeed smart..everything is inter related and they throw hints...and I don't thinkJK -Talli angle was introduced just for Talli's misery..Also everytime Talli alliance coming up Dushy is always the first one to answer...Sudha wants to get Talli married ASAP and Jk said she will get Dushy married before 3 months...I know this might sound stupid but I am very positive about Dulli

i love u piyu  n yes may be u r right, n yes i love this that CVs give us hints always πŸ˜ƒ n one thing i always have noted that talli n JK thing, i feel it is significant n not just yunhi shown to us, may be dulli is the next track per per per tallu to phir ghar men hi rahegi na πŸ˜²