Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo
Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

TB: Aanchal replaces Mugdha

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Anchal Sabarwal replaces Mugdha in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | 2:06:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 May 2011 at 2:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boomershrutireddygr8have-a-dream

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
will miss mug as arti but i'm so excited that she's now back with RT. i'm waiting for this show with my fingers crossed. after DV, this was my dream to see RT & MC's pairing once again on screen & my dream is coming trueDay Dreaming

no offense guyz but i feel that it won't be impossible to accept another actress in her place. coz what i always felt is that arti never got much screen space like the other characters & the character wasn't so unique like the other characters are in the serial. i always felt it as an injustice to the character & mugs. after watching mugs in DV in a difficult role i found it a bit difficult to accept her in the role of arti which i thought was not an extraordinary one.

replacing the other characters would be painful in my opinion. just imagine if some other actress comes to play the role of Maa. it's bcoz of the uniqueness of the character plus performance. i'm even scared of such a thought. now maa has left again for another drama. i think it's bcoz of Apara ji's new show on Colors. by saying this i don't mean mugs was bad performance wise... i meant she didn't have much scope to perform in the role of arti. the story revolved around all the other characters more than arti. mugs should do roles like she did in PRC & DV but plz not a doormat kind of bahu like she was in MGAENP on Colors.

purely my POV... not to offend anyoneEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamanu.pode

RIYANSH_AUDREY Goldie
RIYANSH_AUDREY
RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

will miss mug as arti but i'm so excited that she's now back with RT. i'm waiting for this show with my fingers crossed. after DV, this was my dream to see RT & MC's pairing once again on screen & my dream is coming trueDay Dreaming

no offense guyz but i feel that it won't be impossible to accept another actress in her place. coz what i always felt is that arti never got much screen space like the other characters & the character wasn't so unique like the other characters are in the serial. i always felt it as an injustice to the character & mugs. after watching mugs in DV in a difficult role i found it a bit difficult to accept her in the role of arti which i thought was not an extraordinary one.

replacing the other characters would be painful in my opinion. just imagine if some other actress comes to play the role of Maa. it's bcoz of the uniqueness of the character plus performance. i'm even scared of such a thought. now maa has left again for another drama. i think it's bcoz of Apara ji's new show on Colors. by saying this i don't mean mugs was bad performance wise... i meant she didn't have much scope to perform in the role of arti. the story revolved around all the other characters more than arti. mugs should do roles like she did in PRC & DV but plz not a doormat kind of bahu like she was in MGAENP on Colors.

purely my POV... not to offend anyoneEmbarrassed

i do agree wid u on sum points, & i think dey did a lot of injustice wid her character Cry Cry
dey cud hav given her a better role dan this,
i'm also gonna miss her really badly as aarti but it's gud dat finally she has decided to move on wid her career Smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dream

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
awww tats sad coz I can't accept ny other actress as aarti...bt agreed wid u guys her role was not of much weightage in the show so all the best for her future..
PolashNarayan Newbie
PolashNarayan
PolashNarayan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Will miss her so much but this is good for her only and srjmb cast and crew understands this :)

surbhi1009have-a-dream

RIYANSH_AUDREY Goldie
RIYANSH_AUDREY
RIYANSH_AUDREY

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
but it's true, cannot accept any other gal as aarti Cry

surbhi1009have-a-dream

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
the character of Aarti had the least screen space in the show. All other characters at least some or the other part but Aarti was hardly to be seen in any scene. I am happy Mughda left the show for a better one since the character had no scope for improvement. Wishing Aanchal Sabrawal all the best and hope she gets equal screen space like other actors in the show ! :)

surbhi1009ghotalaz

surbhi1009 Goldie
surbhi1009
surbhi1009

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
mixed feeling happy + sad.. happy that she will come in new show .sad because she was best as artii will miss her

Go to top