Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

if it is possible? (Page 2)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

as we know in kmh the team does not go in detailing so much.its the trend of kmh2. sumtym it make me to irritate but sumtym i think its good bcoz the detailing of each n everything will b boring but today i hav a big issue. may b arjuhi hav consummate but kmh team did not feel any need to show it according to the trend of kmh. it is quite possible naa. last night they were alone n they had chance. now their luv need no test so it can happen naa.
on the first thought yeah!! but dun think they consummated, we are dieing for that moment though!!LOL Loved the scene b/w them..it wasnt of a BF-GF..it was of a couple soulfully connected!! pure loveHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Ooo Embarrassed Good topic Tannu..and Dat's exactly Wot I thought, But then i realised, Arjun was wearing his shoes and watch and cloths everything...so I doubt that happened LOLLOLLOL After all its' our Sadhu Akru Monster jisko kuch samajh hi nahi lagti...lolz LOL BUT the scene was oh so beautiful and bliss..Pur love and sheer romance..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

But yes i would love to see a proper SR scene...I'm sure nobody would mind that Wink

Edited by AmnaIsh - 17 May 2011 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..anshita..kavyasam

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
ya tanu may be...
@violette-agree with u hope dey show it...eagerly waiting 4 amanpreet...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index