PEARL GRAY IS BEST PRODUER AND WRITTER

jyoti222 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PEARL GRAY 1 BHUT HI ACHI PRODUCER AUR WRITTER H PREAL  STORY KO ITNI ACHE TARIKE SE MODTI H KI  STORY M INTEREST  AA JATA H 
 mkap m ab yahi ho raha  h krishna-pratigya m duriya aane lagi h  aur ye duriya abhi aur badegi   ye chij intersting h    show ko dekhena m bhut hi maja aane bala h kyoki sabhi jante h krishna pratigya ko kitna pyar karta h aur ye duri kya rag layegikya krishna ka pyar aur ghara hoga ya fir krishna pahle jesa ho jayega 
  pratigya ke fans  tayar ho jaiye pyar ki had ko dekhne ke liye
 bhut hi dino se hum cahte the ki asa kuch ho  aur asa hi hone bala h  hume pearl par pura visvas h ki vo hume asa dikhayegi jo pahle hamne nahi dekha  jo beceni laye aage ki story ko dekhne ke liye   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes u r write but looking at the last few tracks i dont think they will handle this track properly.they should not show that krishna is throwing pratigya out of TN instead they should show that pratigya should leave her house by her own to protect her self respect
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes pooja arhan, i totally agree if cv,s fail to carry this track properly then big damage can happen to the show if K throw P out of the house his character will be damage beyond repair.
poojaarhaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i m scared abt this that during this track they dont spoil our krishna's image.
during last few tracks they hav just shown krishna as pratigya's puppet or he behaves very rude way to pratigya.
we all want our old krishna back who was smart enough to judge what is right and what is wrong.
our old krishna was fearless and has lot of power.he always support his wife but never became her puppet.
plz its a request for cv's plz dnt spoil our krishna's chracter u continue this track bt in a good manner dont harm our krishna's image.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome to the forum...and I agree she is brilliant writer and a producer...😊

Let's wait and see what the cvs do with this track...although don't have much faith 😕
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes poojie same here iam not scared of seperation track, but iam more scared only by thinking tht these cv,s can spoil ur  K image yaar and once the image of the character is spoil then u cant repair it again, and as v all know tv scenerio is always parcial towards female leads and can take a risk to spoil male lead role .
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Pearl will damage Krishna character to extent where he will throw Prats out,prats will leave TN by herself.I dont know why but i am feeling there is something fishy abt krishna.I just want htis track to work out well.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
welcome to the pratigya forum and i'm totally agree with u jyoti pearl mam is such a best producer and writer...