Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shona93

@Sakeena OMFG!!!! ur siggy is sooo adorable😳 😳<3 <3

both of dem areee soo cutee!!!

yaa  super cute ... 😳
More pics, He is sooo HOT!!!!!!!!!

wawooo waooo wawooo sp in white .breathtaking picz...SUPERBBB ...UFFF his every Expression jaan leva ...😍
he's the best! that was really really really good...I can'y wait to see this show!
He looks amazing but the promo wasn't that great...He's def the best dancer in Bollywood but I'm not sure how he'll be as a judge. For example, Madhuri is an amazing dancer but she wasn't a great judge on Jhalak...and Farah and Vaibhavi are okay-types... And most of the dance shows don't match up to the levels they hype (i.e. Jhalak Dikhlaja, Zaara Nach Ke Dikha, DPL etc) with one exception and that was Dance India Dance Season 1 and 2.  I really hope he's able to bring that kind of standards.

Does anyone know when this is starting?
he is the best dancer???????? really??? get some south actors and he would be reduced to nothing.. he is a good dancer.. definitely not the best...
ha ha south?? He is THE  best dancer there is in India n I m from south...give those steps he will do it with PERFECTION and GRACE and with  EXPRESSION ...These 3 qualities make a dancer the best  not only dance... Edited by karanshergill - 12 years ago
I think the only person in the Southern film industry that could give him competition would be Prabhu Deva that I know of...But even then, Hrithik has far surpassed even Prabhu Deva now. His dance routine in Kites was amazing. It was international-standards! Which is nearly impossible to come across in any Indian movie.
Originally posted by Pulwasha

he is the best dancer???????? really??? get some south actors and he would be reduced to nothing.. he is a good dancer.. definitely not the best...

u mean auth pthang dance with biiig smile in their face and jumpin yaha waha like monkey without feelings..IS that Best dancer's for u ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm 🤔
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
wow...hez great...   =D

thanx