India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Surprised by Viren's current behavior

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I am little surprised by Viren's current behavior. 

If Nivi is not changing from day one then NEITHER has Viren.
How does this work with husband and wife. Both have to just accept what they get in life n move on. There is no point in complaining and making sad faces.

From day 1 Viren has been seeking Nivi's attention and if Nivi's personality is this way then Viren by now knows Nivi and should have accepted her that way. Sames goes for Nivi. But in the end for each topic be it romance, love, fear, sharing, jokes, nature, etc...needs to come to some acceptance by both the partners and understanding has to be there that my wife or husband can only do so much. 

I am sure CT planned Nivi's character to be this way. I seriously do not see anything wrong with either Nivi or Viren. They are both the way they are. Like all of us they have flaws. The point is acceptance. Not changing anyone. Just like we cannot change, Viren and Nivi cannot change.  Now, when they have got married, they have to accept each other with their flaws.

I am just confused why Viren is confused. 
Why Viren is feeling insecure when he knows Nivi is this way from day 1??
What is so surprising? I think he should be happy. Because if nothing else Nivi is Consistent and that is enough for other partner to adjust around.  

Edited by simran728 - 17 May 2011 at 12:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_nivrenvids08gmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Very well said Simi. Both Nivi and Viren has to learn about each other and accept each others flaws.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I know Ketty. If Viren get too much then I hope Nivi calls someone with Danda and hits on Viren's head. Then hopefully his mental health will get better.

If Nivi can have patience with MP track and forgive Viren..I am sure Viren can pay back for his bad deeds to Nivi n show love n support n not insecurities n kiddish behavior. 

gmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
i think viren wants nivi's undivided attention eventhough he knows her very well...n being a guy, he wont understand d depth of her emotional turmoil...

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
thanks ketty n ashly !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Spot on Simran. both are the way they are. Nivi will not change and Viren will not either. That is their nature and cause of their conflicts as well.
I feel Nivi wants to play mom to the baby though she is an aunt. Viren is not prepared to see her in that role. He will always want her attention.
Believe me its a very natural pattern in one of the spouses, where there is an unplanned baby.
Also nivi is replacing her grief with attachment to this baby - that too is not natural motherliness. She is resenting even Sid and VD handling the baby.

Both are unintentionally doing mistakes, lets see for how long the CTS plan to carry this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728roops82ashred12Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index