India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Loved Karan today

lukin4goodSoap Senior Member
lukin4goodSoap
lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Karan was damn good today..He is very responsible to his work and his family..I really liked the way he handled Hetal today..Hetal is showing her original form..she is the clone of her phui..in just 2 days she came to know that Karan is the naukar of the house..she is no better than pam..but I think Karan has some guts..he will not go by Hetal's way..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictshalini01

ninaatwal Senior Member
ninaatwal
ninaatwal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Hetal is being very childish

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
She is getting wrong advise in my opinion both from Ba and Phui. Actually, Hetal is very young and immature to be married. Had she received advise from Ambaji or Mona, she would have learned from her mistake...but that is not what is happening. She is getting brainwashed. People like hetal are very weak characters. They believe what they see and trust the wrong. Because they lack confidence to trust themselves and others. Hence, they always feel they are betrayed. That is why it only took her a second to hate Mona. So, all I pray is that Ambaji gives her a ear full when she finally comes home crying because she thinks she was ill treated. That will be a slap on both Phui and Ba face. But people like Hetal attract more to the wrong, because they always think they are treated unfairly. Hence, her breaking rules in her own home. And the saga continues at her sasural

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictshermanycsweetie

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i believe what goes around comes around. remember when mona got married and first came to that house, how she was treated? and espically how rude hetal was to her? now its hetal's turn to pay.
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
They will end up ruining Hetal's character. She seemed more mature before her wedding.
aditeeash Senior Member
aditeeash
aditeeash

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i dont think she was mature enough before marriage too...she takes the side of the person who is on her side and just helping her...once work is done...the person is no one to her and start her same tantrums...she is too mean...Angry
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hetal wasn't mature before and isn't even after marriage. Her baby sister is more mature then her. Sejal has advised Hetal many times about different things. Hetal has always thought Ambaji killed their desires and their home was like a jail. So technically Hetal wasn't really ready for marriage. She is one of those girls that is still very young at mind but their age was to marry. Had Sejal been in the same situation, she would have totally been like Mona. When Amrit says Hetal has a good heart, I always wonder like when did she see that? Did I miss something? She is Phui and Ba combined with a little bit of Ambaji's good qualities. So its a matter of who over shines who now. And the whole point of this track is to show difference of Mona adjusting into Ghandi house and how they treated her. and Hetal adjusting in the Bedi house and how they will treat her. And in the end how all this will eventually affect Mona in her sasural. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermanycsweetie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index