India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

my prediction for naina's realisation

suhana27 Newbie
suhana27
suhana27

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I think...naina will say yes to abhi initially.CryCry..but doesn't luv herBig smile...Daksh also will accept this as he loves naina.SmileSmile..and wants her happiness.Smile...he will do everything for her happiness...i think aakruti will get pragnant.Shocked..and to save her...naina  sara iljam apne uper le legi.CryCry(not fair "kare koi ,bhare koi")..she will declare that she is pragnant...everyone including aai,baba and abhi will hate her for this...but not dakshSmile...he will trust her...and help her...then naina will start liking herBig smileBig smileBig smile...at the end when daksh reunite naina and her mother...naina will realise her love.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and will broke her relation with abhi.TongueTongue...m sure...
what u think about my prediction...plz share...

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thats ok, but how naina can take the resposibility of Aku's pregnancy? But everybody points the fingers towards that due to her, Aku got freedom and she gave support and courage to her for all these things. But Daksh and Vedant will know that she is innocent. Kaki also will not blame Naina. Rohini tries to utilise the situation to harrass naina and louder her voice. Daksh arose his voice and tell naina is innocent. She already told the matter to him. And asks aku why she went to see that guy though he asked to not see him any more etc.
And most imp... I don't like Naina say yes to Abhi.. and she loves him at least for a sec even. I can't suffer it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBN

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
yaa i think it is a possible story line

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index