•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys did u all notice one thing,when Piya told Maithali that"Sid ne tumhe Abhay se dur rakha"than Maithali's face look like blank..n Sid's reaction is like he is try to hide something...u know what I think?Maithali don't betray Abhay,she love him so much n her love is pure..but Sid lie her..Sid ne uska brainwash kia hoga Abhay k khilaf..n Jab use Sid k bareme pata chalega to fir se Abhay k pass chali jayegi n may be ye bohot jald hi hoga..
but after watching the new promo m sure that Karan Wahi is going to enter in the serial as a werewolve...bocz esa hair cut sirf uska hi ho sakta hai..😆😆 
guys what do u think about this?do u agree with me?pls comment...
i dont think so ,if u check the episode ,her only grudge with abhay is he never found her and the truth is he realy never found ,call it bad luck watever ,plus she said to piya i know he loved me throughout life its becoz of you he changed ,so somewer she knows the truth .now sid stoping the argument of piya n maithili ,what i feel is somewer he is feels that piya is making maithili against him so it was natural ,infact i feel she is using him ,making him do everything for her.dont know whats the truth ,but sid did everything for her 150 years u cud see that .
regarding karan wahi i just now read in this forum only he wont enter as werewolf may be hanif 
Yes, i too think sooner or later dis triangle luv track of metz-abhay-piya is bound to happen..both d girls will try to win abhay..and i guess d werewolf is karan wahi..

I don't think maithli's love for abhay pure, she is evil plain evil, she wants only power and rule the world, may be letter she realized abhay's love for her and wanted back to him, may be she love abhay , but not more then herself, her pure love only for her and  and now she using all this years sid to only get power, may be she kill siddharth or because of her siddharth going to be kill, in both case shows her selfish nature.