NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

so finally u ask me a question
so busy my doctor is ...today
kyon kya baat hai

whenever u want... i wud tak nivi to HM SR...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u hav to tak care of Dweeta...

ready????????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Km .. yes a little busy and i have to go back and read and then reply one post and so little work πŸ˜‰

don't worry will take care of Dwita πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Alphabet26

KM if u take nivi there are so many volunteer out there to take care of dwita. πŸ˜†
arrey wah

ok dear i wud plan it very soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
but giv som ideas
where do u want me to tak her?πŸ˜‰
Usha...whenever we need JW...he always goes missing...why he doesn't take HL wid him...

OOPPPsss...I forgot he needs some break from HL ...datz why he never takes HL wid him...πŸ˜ƒ

arrey wah

but giv som ideas
Hey KM, take Nivi somewhere far and there is shouldnt be any phone and signals so she can call us and check on Dwita..
HAI ALL i am back after finishing our thread here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686201

sorry the thread is nt nice coz i am lil bored

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Km .. yes a little busy and i have to go back and read and then reply one post and so little work πŸ˜‰

don't worry will take care of Dwita πŸ˜†
hey dear i do understand
work comes 1st

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Usha...whenever we need JW...he always goes missing...why he doesn't take HL wid him...

OOPPPsss...I forgot he needs some break from HL ...datz why he never takes HL wid him...πŸ˜ƒ
Yati..JW and HL..when did this happen???

arrey wah

but giv som ideas

My idea would be out of country but If possible take her to somewhere close as she is very stubborn when she heard if dwita is not well.  See what she did today. why waste money for single day πŸ˜†

you are right Yati dear...but he should take CC along with him when he disappears so that we can have two-three episodes of CCBM free of CC's evil plansπŸ˜†

Yati why Jw take HL with him PT is there na for that? πŸ˜‰