NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Roopa

Yes Preethi.. missing the old NivRen...they can give that now to but dont understand why CT's are not giving us romantic moments

yes yaaar missing old silent,scary nivi who always seeks viren n also missin old viren who always comes around nivi and always being naughty😳
hi all hope they show the baby n viren today
Originally posted by rshree1182

I am fine Abhi.. its been long time chatting with you..enjoying vacation???😊

Yes...😉 totally enjoying vaCATION...till the RESULT😆
Raj..i dont think the article is true dear..so no worries till we get news from reliable source...

Hey all..was just replying to Anju's posts...she really makes to think positive...
I am fine roopa, was just reading the article raj was mentioning. I don't think its true. 
Originally posted by rshree1182

Raj..i dont think the article is true dear..so no worries till we get news from reliable source...

yes Roopa.. that is what we said too... .and we also checked the sit and nothing is there...the person who posted it was a NivArth fan
Originally posted by *Resham*

Hey all..was just replying to Anju's posts...she really makes to think positive...

Yes Resham... i always look forward to Anju's and Minu's post ... their post helps me think positive
I am silent reader but I think its high time we start spamming mails to Rajan's blog to change the CT's, they have throughly spoilt the whole show, with there useless twists.

Off late I feel they are just dragging the show, because they themselves have no idea how to take the story ahead.

hey raj could u help me in tellin the name n when it was started and the person who started it n the link of all nivren threads frm 51th thread coz i was nt there fr few days