Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i want to see how will CC react when she comes to know Nivi is pregnant 😆 

Instead of nivi she may faints.😆
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But girls loved Viren today.. so calm even though he was hurting... he never let Nivi down in front of CC...really loved that...

True Raj, not only CC but also in front of VD and nivi too. 

Gals u may be angry if i say this but i want to tell, what if something happens to dwita when she was with nivi and everyone blame nivi for carelessness and HL comes and take away the baby. I think this Jhatka is necessary for nivi to come to reality. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
I again saw SBS and was laughing how kinshuk sings with echo... thank god i think its a doll varna the real baby will cry hearing his song. 😆 In the pisode will they show kinshuk singing song or some BG song for this. 😆Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

True Raj, not only CC but also in front of VD and nivi too. 

Gals u may be angry if i say this but i want to tell, what if something happens to dwita when she was with nivi and everyone blame nivi for carelessness and HL comes and take away the baby. I think this Jhatka is necessary for nivi to come to reality. 

This is good...again Nivi would start blaming herself for this..poor Viren how much can he control her yaar...😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha .. i am with u ... let HL take the baby for few days and Nivi needs something like this harsh to snap her out...

yes i did not like that scene when Viren came to meet Nivi and she was not bothered about him as to what he wanted...Viren only wanted a few minutes with her and she was busy playing with Dwita... what great work she was doing that she could not give time to Viren...She said she kept Viren's stuff but what about giving him tea or asking him breakfast...

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Usha .. i love u ❤️
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I again saw SBS and was laughing how kinshuk sings with echo... thank god i think its a doll varna the real baby will cry hearing his song. 😆 In the pisode will they show kinshuk singing song or some BG song for this. 😆

Even i was laughing at this...it seems it was a doll..the way he was dancing with the baby...it seemed so real that he is taking care of the baby...

But i feel baby will remain silent..this is my exp..my dad and husband also dont sing well but my son just keeps quiet when they sing...
roops82 thumbnail

Usha .. i am with u ... let HL take the baby for few days and Nivi needs something like this harsh to snap her out...

yes i did not like that scene when Viren came to meet Nivi and she was not bothered about him as to what he wanted...Viren only wanted a few minutes with her and she was busy playing with Dwita... what great work she was doing that she could not give time to Viren...She said she kept Viren's stuff but what about giving him tea or asking him breakfast...

Even i felt bad at this scene
Alphabet26 thumbnail
True Raj, Thanks Roopa for liking.  If someone read this and will think that iam viren fan 😆 thats y bashing nivi like this 😉 because to bring or show nivi the reality she needs harsh treatment like this. ITs better nivi gets chicken pox (Summer season) or  high fever so that she can't go near dwita (she herself can't go to her as it affects the baby)
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
😆

Even i was laughing at this...it seems it was a doll..the way he was dancing with the baby...it seemed so real that he is taking care of the baby...

But i feel baby will remain silent..this is my exp..my dad and husband also dont sing well but my son just keeps quiet when they sing...

That's funny 😆