Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Vada Raha (#71) - Page 10

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

for some weird reason i agree with CC dis time...

deres no way nivi's gonna change so it's high time viren pulls up his socks and try to help nivi get through dis phase...

Nivi is not gonna change...Someone has to forcefully keep her away from Dwita...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

May 17, 2011 – Part 3

Cc comes to Viren…..says that Nivi is giving more importance to Sid and Dwita … but u should do something and talk to her….. Dwita is becoming Nivi's world and not paying attention to anyone….CC advices Viren to have NivRen child…..

DS calls Nivi… and tells her that she should go to office and that is good for business and Viren….he says that don't hurry but think about it…..

Viren tells CC that he has to get ready for meeting…..CC says that does Nivi know about ur meeting and says that u should do something or Nivi will forget ur name and only remember Dwita and Sid and then CC leaves…..

Precap….. Viren tells Nivi that we have to give the presentation in clients resort and will have to be out for two days and it will also be a holiday for us…..Nivi says she cannot go and asks him to go alone….

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
stupid cts make them stop it please 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the Updates Raj,  Very Bad Episode,  I really dont know what to say, I wonder CC asking for a NIvren Child,😲,  Dont believe it, 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx heaps for da update raj!!!!

man i hate CTs to da core... couldn't they think of some other storyline than this??!!? cant they give us some happy nivren moments at all?!?!! seems like nivren do not deserve to be happy at all urghhh 😵
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Roopa i too agree that this time i am agreeing with CC...cause she  is not realizing but is pushing Viren to talk to Nivi...i hope they both have a good conversation

other than that i am atleast presently liking that Viren is keeping his cool...

cause Nivi has definitely lost it and VD knows and so it seems does DS... NT dadi is suspecting and worried
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, will skip one more episode!
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i think they w ill push her to go and we may have another hm 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nivren baby is not da solution to dis... CTs have two ways of correcting dis; one to make viren more careful and help nivi to get through dis trauma and da other to turn sid negative...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel something bad is in store,  DOnt know what, But hope am wrong,  Dnt know what the Cts are proving