Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Nandini gonna suffer n cry in future!poor girl..

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Nandini is really cute ,Sweet and innocentSmile  and really liking Dev and Nandini scenes its far betterSmile than Anny n Arjun ScenesDead ...and I like them bcz Dev is changed as Samir is palying Dev now as I would have not liked it Angryif Abhinav was playing Dev he would have reminded me the past don't u thinkSmile  but Samir is  a good actor in portraying Dev n he is cute tooBig smile both look good togetherSmilebut I feel that if Nandini falls in love with DevConfused than what is the Future if this LovestoryCry I mean we all know whats Dev's past isAngry ...n not to forget there is Evil NaintaaraAngry who is in her beauty sleepSleepy aka Coma  may come out of it anytime when Cv's will decideShocked...Naintaara was after Geet's lifeAngry now she will be after Nandini's life tooAngry as Churailtaara will blame Geet  as Nnadini is Geet's cousin sister...n for poor NandiniEmbarrassed how she will react when she will comes to knowShocked what Dev has done with her sisterOuch... for me thats unforgivenAngry...n what about GeetEmbarrassed and Maan Angry...Geet I am not sureConfused but For Maan he is the man of principlesSmile he will never allow Dev to ruin Nandini's lifeAngry ...there's so much to be seen in future!Shocked...but one thing for sure poor Girl Nandini is gonna cry alot and suffer the most in all this ...!

Edited by saaniakh - 16 May 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_86anju.rKamalikaGMadhuskdh_ritiDhara_s_RashmianuandaviAsmi13anshraprava55663

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
l am also confused about Naintara.Is she is still in coma or left this world if she is in coma then what about Dev's marital status and as this is quite a confusing situation what will happen to Nandini if she falls for Dev?
sky_86 Groupbie
sky_86
sky_86

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
NO YOU ARE WRONMG JUST LIKE THE CVs have forgotten what dev did to geet and made her forget and forgive then touch... we will also have to be deliberately amnesiac for CVs sake  and  forget what dev's past is .he is at the moment dudh pe dhula hua  CVs ka aankhon ka taara  and sisnce we are beggars who cant choose we must see everything according to the way they see things in other words alll looogic out thewindows  doors and any other opening where logic and sense has any chance of prevailing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

anju.r Senior Member
anju.r
anju.r

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
no yaar. cv's have not 4get naintara. wen any special occasion will occur(jst like dev's wedding etc~) they'l wakeup naintara. Like wat ravana did by waking kumbakarna from his sleep 4 fight with rama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhpiya-

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
YES,   CVS CONFUSED.
saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

agree but as per Divorce is concerned do u guys remember a few times back Dev took Divorce from Naintaara !

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I am seeing because it is sameer..and if it was that old dev 'no comment's... everyday when i see his face in the title track itself my blood rises..
LOL
wait a second,can't we all send a petition to director to change the title track? i mean remove that dev part from there Confused

I am seeing sameer as new person and not the old dev... well,practically dev nandini start cannot happen...but in serial..well...its a daily soap after all
anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmina_r

l am also confused about Naintara.Is she is still in coma or left this world if she is in coma then what about Dev's marital status and as this is quite a confusing situation what will happen to Nandini if she falls for Dev?

Unka to divorce dikha diya tha na.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top