Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

after 15 days...

Poll Question: what would u like to happen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [9.80%]
5 [9.80%]
1 [1.96%]
1 [1.96%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
22 [43.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
after 15 days what would u like to happen in saath nibhana sathiya?Smile

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I'm being very hopeful - I would LOVE to see Aham reciprocate Gopi's love a little bit, or atleast treat her with the respect that she deserves as a human being! I wish he would at least be a little friendlier towards her and appreciate what she brings to his life, even if he doesn't go all lovey-dovey straight away (because that being rushed would look really weird) and try to make it so that she is at least comfortable in her own house and around him. 

EDIT: Looking at the current poll results, most of you guys actually WANT nothing progressive to happen??? The way the show has gone so far I guess it is highly likely that nothing progressive will happen, but I thought this was a poll of what we would like to see!

Edited by A-A-S - 17 May 2011 at 12:01am
geetjaved Newbie
geetjaved
geetjaved

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
the way this show is moving I doubt there will be anything progressive...rashi and her mother will go on winning...Gopi will go on crying and we will go on living in torture 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990aachussuk19

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A-A-S

I'm being very hopeful - I would LOVE to see Aham reciprocate Gopi's love a little bit, or atleast treat her with the respect that she deserves as a human being! I wish he would at least be a little friendlier towards her and appreciate what she brings to his life, even if he doesn't go all lovey-dovey straight away (because that being rushed would look really weird) and try to make it so that she is at least comfortable in her own house and around him. 

EDIT: Looking at the current poll results, most of you guys actually WANT nothing progressive to happen???

We don't WANT anything progressive to happen, we KNOW nothing progressive will happen. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I really hope Rashi gets kicked out.

And by none other than Jigar himself. But he lacks the confidence I guess.

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I also hope Rashi gets kicked out by Jigar, comeon for someone who is so much in love, he is not paying attention enough to her to notice the planning of evil deeds and her implementing them. I want the CV's to make Jigar tired of her putting him at arms length and refusing his attentions, then I want him to challenge her, when she out of impatience tells him she doesn't love him, I want him to be disillusioned and walk in on her doing a kalakari, just watch her and see the effect on poor Gopi, then he should speak up everyone question her, when she is completely stumped throw her out. 

suk19

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Gopi out of house
Then Jodha akbar track LOL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged