What's Happened to SGP? (Page 2)

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yaar to be Frank SGP has changed a Lot But that doesnt Mean SGP is Worst among all the Boring Shows on TvSleepy...For me I only nd Only Prefers SGPEmbarrassed...The truth is U cant find reality in every other thing...Atleast SGP is much Better than all other "Real" Shows...Now It will be better for us to Keep Our Brain in Fridge nd watch SGP as there is no Point of using our Beautifool BrainLOL

Nowhere in my post have I said that it's worst or boring. I've just said that it is losing it's shine. Smile

No Yaar U dint said It...I m Just  explaining My POV on other Boring shows Smile

Smile OK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaAshis

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

I guess its the channel STAR Plus which is ruining such a good show plus some viewers who just want to see Suhana and Ishaan's love story than the whole family story..

I really liked your post Clap

yeah good question  some ppl are just obsessed with the lead couples love story only damm rest of the family, they forgetting that this show is not about 2 ppl findiang love but how the whole family work in joint family, and  pamperd girl  start to love this family way before she fall for the man she is merried to.   thats the thing i love about this show its the whole family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25hamzanuha

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

Originally posted by .sb.

I guess its the channel STAR Plus which is ruining such a good show plus some viewers who just want to see Suhana and Ishaan's love story than the whole family story..

I really liked your post Clap

yeah good question  some ppl are just obsessed with the lead couples love story only damm rest of the family, they forgetting that this show is not about 2 ppl findiang love but how the whole family work in joint family, and  pamperd girl  start to love this family way before she fall for the man she is merried to.   thats the thing i love about this show its the whole family

I don't have a problem with the family being shown or Sushaan romance. I like the family story, in fact I used to enjoy it. My only grouse is  the inane comedy which is totally unnecessary at times. Pls don't misunderstand me Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00YusBeeAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I dont know how I missed such a sensibly written post. I agree with you Hamza completely, along with all my other SGPians. But I have personally stopped expecting anything since the Star Plus has interveened big time in the way the ORGINAL team were planning to take this serial ahead, introducing BT , then wrapping it up hurridly, huge bloopers, wasted episodes, then with in a week of Suahan returning from the hospital , Ishaan ends up there, forced comedy, messed up calendar. Before SGP was too good to be True on Star Plus , its not bad now  , but it has lost the spark . But one thing which is holding it together is the brilliant cast and the behind camera people, every now and then you do see the REAL SGP.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25hamzanuhamjtruelegendYusBeeiViewsAshis

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Excellent post.

Seems to me that trying to sustain a long running serial is not an easy business. On top of that, if it suddenly gets extended to 45 mins, it's too much to expect the show to not suffer. 

A 'love story' in the context of this extended family has worked well for SGP. Personally, I love Suhana's lines, which kind of stand out and apart from the whole show. The highlight. LOL  But for a serial to keep going, they have to move on to other things I guess.  Not that this whole Sushaan in hospital stuff is working all that well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaYusBeeAshisGurpreetD

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
 @hamza...completely agree...SGP has changed a lot...A LOT...SP has changed its genre from a family drama coupled with romcom...to complete comedy show...where we find everything done keeping logics aside...see the problem is if it was  a brainless comedy show like khichdi...or a govinda comedy movie...then we are prepared...we keep our brains aside and hence enjoy it inspite all stupid things shown...but SGP was a sensible show...close to reality and logic...so when we see so many illogical and plain silly things happening...we somehow cant identify with them...comedy has taken a front seat...but it just doesnt fit in most of the situations...thats bcoz SGP is not a comedy show basically as it is being potrayed...its a family show...the day to day life of ppl and how they deal with it...shown in utmost realistic manner...that is wat ppl identify with...but now atleast i cant identify with the characters and their sorrow...bcoz everything looks forced...the situations created like the whole not telling anything to ishaan abt his marriage thing seems strictly created to introduce fun and filmy situation...had they gone in a more realistic manner...it would have appealed.i have lost all hopes now and am just watching it for the actors...specially ragini who is doing wonders...she is the JAAN of the show...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaYusBeeAshisGurpreetD

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
@ Venture, Locman & Radpat - Thanks for confirming that I'm not alone in feeling SGP is losing it's shine Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Go to top