Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shahin.nafiah

i dont like to watch this show bcos it makes man become mad. i cant even understand the storyline of this show, its just a stupid show.

So its very simple just dont watch the show. nobody is pointing a gun at u. i even dont understand what make u mad, is it Dutta's charater and Mishal's personality and acting make u mad L0Ls😆😆. Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOWWW KY SEEN THE WO PLZZ COME BACK MISHU...💔...❤️...@@...MISS U MISHU.🥱.😔
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. I finally found the time to go through all your posts and I love the links posted! Lol!! Baji breaking into a "kitni bhi tu karle sitam" or him writing that "bandook ki goli" wala love letter! 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And of course then there's the more serious times when he feels Dutta might have been hurt or in danger and he's always there for him!!

*sigh* This guy really was a discovery in the true sense of the word! I remember when I saw the love letter scene and Dutta call him "dil ka sacha" - I remember being a bit cynical there, thinking k ye toh exaggeration hai! Side hero hai, main lead ka dost toh automatically "dil ka sacha" ho gaya no matter what he does.. But I have no regrets in saying that I've had to eat my words! Baji PROVED it time and again just what a great guy he is! He's good with you if you're good - willing to lay his life and give his ALL for you should the need arise, but if you try to wrong him or the people he cares for then all bets are off. He has a very goofy attitude about him (which I feel in some ways is his attempt to stay "human" in the face of all the blood and gore he sees in his profession) but that "goofiness" doesn't mean he's "stupid". He's perceptive and sharp about people - he knows to "parakh" someone, case in point Kala!

He has NEVER fallen for her manipulation. I still remember the day when Kala was trying to get writing samples from everyone for the forever-mysterious Badi Hasti's letter.. She comes to Baji and tries to get his writting sample by sweet talking into it, yet Baji doesn't buy her nonsense at all! He blows her off entirely (in a non-disrespectful manner)! It's like he's always known something's fishy with Kala - only first he dismissed it as her "weirdness" and later he realized it for the evil it really was.

And the level of respect he shows Dutta - in the way he always addresses him as "Bhao" even though they're childhood friends or how he is always so protective/supportive of Dutta! *sigh* It leaves such a GOOD feeling in the pit of your stomach to know that there is a guy like that (even if it is fictional) who is so devoted to the people he cares for, so honest and good at heart that all his other shortcomings fail to register in the face if his pure intentions!

And while he is respectful of Dutta, both him and Dutta know that that is NOT a sign of his subordination to Dutta or any "fear" of Dutta.. He is respectful because he chooses to be, not because he has to be! And if the time calls for him to set the record straight and tell Dutta how wrong he's being, Baji does not hesitate. He did not hesitate to call Dutta on his wrong behavior with Nakku (early last year) and he did not hesitate again at the end of last year to call Dutta on his stubborn behavior (the "Dil ki bazi aur zuban ki bazi" scene). I mean, how he simply tells Dutta k this situation that they were in was not something he'd ever have imagined and then goes on to clarify in to-the-point statements about why he did what he did and why he was right in doing so! *sigh* And Dutta listened! When Baji spoke, Dutta listened! But that man DEMANDS such respect in return also! Baji and Dutta are so comfortable with each other k they know exactly where they stand in each others life - that they can tell each other off for being a dimwit or they can vent a bit of their frustration on the other without having to worry about offending them.. *sigh* That's special to me!

*sigh some more*

I miss Baji and his dimples! *hums "Kitne bhi tu karle sitam"* 😆

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

And while he is respectful of Dutta, both him and Dutta know that that is NOT a sign of his subordination to Dutta or any "fear" of Dutta.. He is respectful because he chooses to be, not because he has to be! And if the time calls for him to set the record straight and tell Dutta how wrong he's being, Baji does not hesitate. He did not hesitate to call Dutta on his wrong behavior with Nakku (early last year) and he did not hesitate again at the end of last year to call Dutta on his stubborn behavior (the "Dil ki bazi aur zuban ki bazi" scene). I mean, how he simply tells Dutta k this situation that they were in was not something he'd ever have imagined and then goes on to clarify in to-the-point statements about why he did what he did and why he was right in doing so! *sigh* And Dutta listened! When Baji spoke, Dutta listened! But that man DEMANDS such respect in return also! Baji and Dutta are so comfortable with each other k they know exactly where they stand in each others life - that they can tell each other off for being a dimwit or they can vent a bit of their frustration on the other without having to worry about offending them.. *sigh* That's special to me!

*sigh some more*

I miss Baji and his dimples! *hums "Kitne bhi tu karle sitam"* 😆

Everything else Naku can make Dutta listen and think. But when it comes to Naku herself it falls upon Baji to make Dutta listen. Like post-temple incident when Baji made Dutta wonder if Naku was not guilty afterall and that led him to release her from her punishment or last December when he made Dutta see sense wrt Naku hiding her beauty.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

" Are tune abhii dekhaa nahii.n,

Dekhaa hai to jaanaa nahii.n,

Jaanaa hai to maanaa nahii.n,

Mujhe pahachaanaa nahii.n,

Duniyaa divaanii merii,

Mere piichhe piichhe bhaagii,

Kis me.n hai dam yahaa.n,

Thahare jo mere aage,

Mere aage aanaa nahiin,

Dekho Takaraanaa nahii.n,

Kisii se bhii haare nahii.n ham "

To say Baji is a loyal friend to Dutta 'would be an under statement .

He was everything Dutta needed to keep him going '. he i followed Dutta like a lil cute puppy , obeyed his every command silently But when he did not let Dutta get away when he did wrong 'Like a parent corrected him when Dutta pushed Naku , Nags Dutta like Roti Biwi almost every time and like a child demands from Dutta 'That's Baji from me .

But do not be fooled by his soft and humble nature '. For He can turn into fierce lion, if you mess with his Bhao '. YES! His bhao , the only family he knows .

He loved Dutta to an extent that he forgot he had an existence '.for him Dutta and Dutta's happiness was all he ever wanted ' Nd for Dutta's Happiness he will go to any extent . So be it fight a war with Evil one or take on the throne himself ..he will not let go .

" I refuse to give in

I refuse to give up

I don't want to give up ..

I don't want to give in ...I will survive .."

That's been Baji's mantra through the show nd  I hope he  continues with same Mantra ... Though not LCL 

Lastly as Dutta is nothing without Baji , so is Baji nothing with out Dutta ..He like a zombie...

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago