M/G FF: Magical Moments 2 (epi. pg 81) aug 1 - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
hahaπŸ˜†...sucks to be to you...and i finished 100 so fast because i replied to comments on all three stories...and it was you who wanted a triple treat...πŸ˜ƒ
Reya baby...I'm retiring to bed early today ...so may be we won't be able to catch up today...have a nice weekend...will see u on Monday mostly...I will be busy this weekend...but if possible will be here on sunday...can't say...so byee...love you...tc...πŸ€—
Okay sweets...no worries...i will catch you soon and I should have updates ready for u by then too...
Love you too diamond buddy πŸ€—
lol.. maaneet r soo cute.. hmm maan sneaking in.. would love to read.. continue sooon.. 
hey eshu baby πŸ€—...how are you babes? how was the weekend? 
anyways...i have a update for you...after i reply to comments...it's a MM update...
VT needed more thinking than i thought...
Haha...great...a treat in the morning...that's what I need for a better day...thanks sweety...will be waiting...take ur time...I'm here...just roaming aroundπŸ˜‰...my usual...n my weekend's great...I hope ur's is also good...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by esha143

res...πŸ˜›

Thank youuu...sooo muchhhπŸ€—...u know why😳
Of course Honey...anything to make my Diamond Buddy Happy πŸ˜ƒ

So Vicky came to know of Dev's truth on the day of his wedding itself through Meera...hmm...thats interesting...but when he promised that he will not go to meet Dev then why did he met him now??
Well..he couldn't help his heart as he was so close to his DB..and he hadn't seen him for years..and at the end, his heart won against his promise so he went to see Dev
but the interaction between Maan n Vicky regarding this truth is so nice...Vicky telling Maan how he wished to be more of a son to him than a brother n Maan acceding...it was such an emotional n beautiful part...
Thanks sweetie...i was emotional writing that part..so i am glad u enjoyed it😳

Meera is really good at heart for accepting Dev even after what he did...n Vicky also acknowledged the fact...
ya...Meera really does have a heart of gold...don't worry..i plan to give her her own happy ending...
but how in the world Geet found out that Maan had gone to meet Adi in jail..???from office??? that's the only likely possibility...
u will find out in the next part how she finds out...
n now she's hell angry with him for not telling her...how is he going to pacify her...he too don't know I thinkπŸ˜†...
lolzπŸ˜†..he has his work cut out for himself
poor Maan...here he was ready to use his wheel chair for romance n here his Geet is angry with him...I really hope he'll make amends to her soon...warna usski khair nahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he will...eventually,...
awesome update Rey...thought I'll get to see that marriage talk in this update but never mind...will wait for it in the next one...πŸ˜›...update soon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Thanks baby...u will see marriage soon...it's coming..😊
Originally posted by mishtykhurana

nice update... 

plz update soon nxt part..

Thanks hun...

Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Great update! So Meera told Vicky about Dev.. Thanks for the update!
thanks...indeed...she did..

Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Superb part 
thanks 

Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Plz plz plz...continue fast...i am waiting quite eagerly...good & interesting part...😳😳

Thanks sweetie...glad u enjoyed it...
Originally posted by abinash079

nice part but one thing how  geet came to knew that maan went to jail to meet adi
thanks...u will find out that in the next part...

Originally posted by zaara2212

ah! poor Maan 
i know but he is at fault this time...

Originally posted by am_sweet_pari

wonderfull update
do continue soon
thanks hun...

Originally posted by angelina_2005

hey loved d part...contnue soon :) thanks for d pm

Thanks...

Originally posted by anupm04

Awasome update
update nxt part soon
Thanks 
Originally posted by sweet scorpio

awesomeee!!!

wonder how geet knew about maan meeting with adi...

I hope that maan will be able to pacify geet!

continue sooN!
the next part explains that...Thank u for liking it...

Originally posted by -dia-

lovely
Thanks...

Originally posted by maaneetsangel

awesome ... 

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
Thanks...

Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

its prett awesome dear...
Thanks ...