Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya's true love (Page 2)

Poll Question: Jagat truely loves Gauri? wat do u think?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [4.92%]
52 [85.25%]
6 [9.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rockyman09 Groupbie
rockyman09
rockyman09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
 no jagya  is just attracted towards gauri  a kind of infatuation and nothing moreLOL. he likes her company and being studying together for last five years together he is just a kind of attached to her. whereas love is far more strong and committed feeling that one develops over a period of timeSmileand understands others point of view and accepts each other with all the flaws. its like a journey and not a sudden reaction. sorry bt i don't believe in first sight love as according to me love is the care, the  commitment and respect that one develops towards another and realizes  it in a period of time Smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Jagat doesn't know what true love is even if it stared him right in his face.

hooked

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
guys i totally agree wid u all dat jagat doesnt truly love gauri...Smile

but dere z my frdSmile who has total diffrerent view she says dat jagat really loves gauri.. dat z why for her sake only he left his family completely... even his mother... he cant tell gauri d truth coz he is afraid to loose her... n before marrying gauri he has to tell d truth coz dat time he cant lie to gauri's uncle... he loves gauri dats why he sleeps separately..

but dats just my frd's view in my pov he never truly loved gauri as he cant tell her d truth even he has ended all things wid anandi den also...Smile

i am writing d above lines as dere r only discussion about jagat not truly loving gauri.. so i kept my frd's view so dat discussion may go on...Smile
hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Jagya like the easy, effortless and the cool life ! 

When Anandi seemed like a seriously unfashionable addition to his debonair style, he dumped her and dissed her in front of Gauri. And now that his friends are not everyday spectators - his finances will take precedence. 

I do believe he loved Anandi when he had not met any others and he also did truly fall for Gauri coz she was just so pretty and smart and upbeat about life...but Jagya is a creature of comfort. His comfort will always come first. Now that he's seen Lal Singh earn the respect of the same crowd - maybe going back to Anandi will not seem so bad specially if it gets him back in favor with the rest of the family and most essentially his free funds :)

As such he's so chikna  - he's already transferred the onus for the entire mess onto his dad for marrying him early and taking away his right to choose - but even though now he has chosen - the hard work required to stand by his decision is an alien concept to him. 

He's a true spoilt brat - used to unlimited money  and love and forgiveness from his dadi and all others. All he knows is - even after numerous mistakes - lying in school, getting caught stealing and betting, doing whatever, he has been able to always come back home and had his sins washed away with one wet eye in his Dadisa's lap. 

He's never let guilt stick to him, I envy his free conscience :)

khusi_*

Go to top