India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

bharti and murli,s lovchemistry..

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
in the todays episode its a Clap mind blowing lov chemistry between bharti and murli i am happy today think that soon we see a honeymoon of bharti and murli but at once bhushan phone rings again trip failed why there is so many stones in there way feel sad..Unhappy why crv dont show the happy moments in there shows..people watch the shows to remove stress here in the indian shows they give the more stress not see any happy moment without any stress...D'oh

Edited by simibrar1990 - 16 May 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

quranainakkkaddicted1fuzzyface-Vrinda--krazyriya-...Jes...

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
 @ simibrar   Clap   well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
it was really good to see that, but for once, i just feel bad that murli again went on his knees. but i know that the scene wouldn't have been this cute otherwise.
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
poor Murli will be forever be on his knees...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanghotalazfuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

poor Murli will be forever be on his knees...

well whatever the root cause maybe...but we can't deny the fact that murli married bharti for money. so that's his punishment. he'll be on his knees in front of bharti for the rest of his lifeEvil Smile serves him rightEvil SmileWink

well, i do want bharli to go out on their honeymoon so that ashtik, murari & mridala are free to turn the Lal Zoo into a battle field. coz if bharli don't go then they'll do their best to establish peace in the Zoo which i don't want at allEvil Smile let bharli enjoy their love while we can enjoy the warLOL

fuzzyface

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Well Vik, sure he married her cause of money, but are not almost all arranged marriages based on any kind of deal. And, there is no doubt in my mind that he Loves her now. Wether he knows himself or not. That's the way things happens. and, like someone said be4, these soaps r there to entertain the viewers. It's sweet to see this relationship growing, isn't it just what we want all in this world? Someone who loves us! Unconditionally from the depth of heart. Lets see if Murli is grown up enuff to face also comments n laughter and stand by her when it comes to uneasy situations. I am pretty much sure he will. So what punishment? He goes on his knees cause he wants to ( or maybe the CVs ) . He also could take a chair n sit, but which woman doesn't want her love to knee in front of her. BTW Rakhie, no need of my hubby for the earring scene, but would die to have such a scene with Vikrant. :)

cheznazi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index