Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

TRP May 1-7, 2011 (Page 3)

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ljcruz

@blue:  i ws surprised by ur knowledge of how TRPs are in the Philippines..are u also from there?Clap

yup, am a filipino.  actually, i'm living in san diego, CA.  me and my son just visited the philippines back in january coz i know we may not have time for long visits once he starts kindergarten.  was just flipping through the cable channels one night, and i got curious about a wedding scene.  it's not everyday that you find a wedding scene in which everyone was shocked to see who the groom was.  from then on, i was hooked.  i have been following bhagonwali even after i came back home to the US. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzJulie0001bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

@blue:  i ws surprised by ur knowledge of how TRPs are in the Philippines..are u also from there?Clap

yup, am a filipino.  actually, i'm living in san diego, CA.  me and my son just visited the philippines back in january coz i know we may not have time for long visits once he starts kindergarten.  was just flipping through the cable channels one night, and i got curious about a wedding scene.  it's not everyday that you find a wedding scene in which everyone was shocked to see who the groom was.  from then on, i was hooked.  i have been following bhagonwali even after i came back home to the US. 

ROFL ..ROFL Welcome to Hindi Desi Drama .. LOL
I have heard stories of how non-Indians get into watching Indian TV shows .. and this is one of the best story heard so far.

I wonder how many such folks are there who stumble upon Indian TV shows like this. Its amazing!

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I have heard stories of how non-Indians get into watching Indian TV shows .. and this is one of the best story heard so far.

I wonder how many such folks are there who stumble upon Indian TV shows like this. Its amazing!

bee, i forgot to add, i thought runjhun must be nuts then.  i thought -- you just found out that you got married to a gorgeous hunk, and you were shocked. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

bee, i forgot to add, i thought runjhun must be nuts then.  i thought -- you just found out that you got married to a gorgeous hunk, and you were shocked. 

LOL!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL
What did you think after you found out how he treated her?? Lmao, that's an awesome sentence.

Edited by rani2007 - 17 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakurabee5

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

LOL!!! LOL
LOL
What did you think after you found out how he treated her?? Lmao, that's an awesome sentence.

ideally, i would have to say i understand why she was shocked.  but the truth is... i still say she was nuts.  he's still a gorgeous hunk. 

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bee5

.. ROFL ..ROFL And Aginaya, THAT was your 1st reaction/impression of him on you?!! Wink LOL
But you are right ...Anyone would have gladly accepted to be in R's place WinkLOL Actually that day someone wrote that in the Written Update thread and I was LOLLOL
ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Big smile wow! aginaya, ur my kababayan! glad to hear that there's is a Filipina out here who also love watching BBAT!  I saw the first few epis of this show but I lost interest then because the female lead seems to be crying most of the time...kinda depressing at that time!  but then again it caught my interest when I also stumbled upon the wedding scene and was surprised to know that the guy she married was the bad guy who always insult her...I kinda got curious as to why she got married to him w/o her knowing her groom...but he looked good during that wedding... and got hooked on BBAT eversince... twas a good re-discovery on my part!

I admired the intellectual character and story analysis here of the BBAT fanatics w/c I havent seen on the other forum w/c I followed...  I loved how Wafah writes her daily updates, w/c is so up-to-date and timely...it excites me...Clap 

Aginaya69

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index