India-Forums

Appreciating Paulsaaan!

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Hello there.. Since this guy only danced twice in the whole season, and every time he floored people not only by his unique style of dancing and top class energy , but also by his unique way of speaking everything that comes to his mind and heart, I think we should all leave some comments appreciating what you like about him...

Starting, His singing is top class..and his HINDI IS FABULOUS: LOL
Dancing: Unique style..yepni naari minddd it! top class energy..I wonder who can beat that energy.
I like his cut workkk from his first performance..he's pretty different in his dancing style! Big smile

HIS MOMENTS WITH MANISH! LOL Humne ghar banaya, phir rent pe diya..ab mahal banake jandha kaun daal raha hai? kya manish tum bolne ko dete hi nahi..bhul gaya ab..nahi hoga..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceyipeedesicrowddebayonAnam...FakeLovetulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I love Paulson!! He's sooo funny and entertaining to watch. LOL I think he, Jeetumoni, and Ruturaj should sing for us during the finale. Approve

I wonder why he doesn't have more fans on the forums? Ermm He makes DKS that much more fun to watch, and his Manish moments were also so funny too LOL Oh yes, and his Hindi is SUPERB ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeAnam...-Jeny-FakeLove

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
LOL he should sing with Jeetumoni and Manish..If that happens, I don't know where the sun will rise from the next day..because that would be seriously a CRACKING performance..and the stage will only crack down.. 

I like how he's so full of energy during his dances..haha I think he didn't perform much in the show..that's why ..I am sure there are a lot of fans hiding..yaha par sab chupe hue hote hai..kiya re? paulson style..'kiya re..kaha chupe sab logo..come out..I am counting..5 4 6..count khatam hone tak bahar nikalo" LOL

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 27 May 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
LOL Yeah, he didn't get to perform much, so that's why I can't comment too much about him as a dancer, but he's a sure fire entertainer! He could have his own show! 

Oh gosh he if sang wish Jeetu and Manish! OH GOD!! Pata nahin mera kya hoga. Shocked 

tawashe

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
OMG...Phodson Pholson is hilarious...

tulipbaby53

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I liked Paulson in DID1, but before he made a good place on the show, he got injured and was disqualified to perform or continue.. But Dada at the time promised him that he will get direct entry to DID2, but it never happened!! Anyway I am happy to see him on DKS, but I think his acts were much better in DID1, with Geeta's choreography.. He had given some memorable acts on DID1...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancetulipbaby53

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

i am seeing this guy for the first time here in DKS( wasnt much of a DID watcher in season1) and i liked his honesty, kabhi kabahr baat kuch zyada bol lete hain, but the way he speaks, his complete honesty and the way he calls himself faltu r just adorable.

offbeat pe dance karna koi aap se sikhe : the dialogue from remo had me splitting, but his energy and enthusiasm ,his for the team attitude is really really appreciated

btw: @akanna: r u saying dada didn't keep his promise of giving him a direct entry to DID2? now i am scared for khusi, that kid was a bomb,truly  equal to 100 and i definitely want to watch her go to the top.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancetulipbaby53

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i looove paulson LOL he's one of da best things abt DKS!!! 
tnx for dis thread priyanka... 

he's sooo sweet and he speaks from da heart with no grudges and his honesty is da best thing abt him. im really happy to hear dat remo gave him some exposure in his movie cz dis guy truly deserves it...

i dont know if he'd continue his career in dancing, but he should seriously consider getting more involved with showbiz LOL he makes an excellent entertainer with his wit & honesty...

psst btw, his hindi is waaay better than mine ROFL ROFL

god bless him!!!

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index