Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is GHSP being sold to other country channels?

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

A while back just when Amritsar track and balwant track started...there was a promo from GeetMaan to watch GHSP in another channel...dont know which country that was...

I read a similar point somewhere in Devils Den...but if its true Geet is being sold to other international channels that can very well explain this sudden whole clothedness of Geet( previously all her sarees were sleeveless) and PJ SR. I guess they might have chucked eveything until Amrtisar track and started showing GHSP 2 to new channel...thats why even with Dev there is no reference to the past at any point in time in Amrtisar track.

Personally I hate geet anywhere near Dev.

Now the only USP of the show remaining was Maneet chem...which they killed in mahaepisode.
I wonder if all this is only to keep the new channel happy.

Gurti offscreen is more high energy than the unfortunate Maneet onscreen they showed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionSilentsoul

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index