mmsms thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif might not be lovers anymore, but they continue to remain friends.

Recently ,when Bhai (as Salman is fondly called by half the industry) was shooting for the upcoming season of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Kat dropped in on the set. It is not clear if she was there to meet her Tees Maar Khan director, Farah Khan or the 'other' Khan.

But when she saw Salman there, she greeted him with a hug, before extending the gesture to Farah Khan and Anu Malik as well. A source informs, "Salman Khan was shooting for Entertainment Ke Liye... and suddenly we saw Katrina walk in. She came and hugged the actor and met the two judges, too. It was a sight for all of us. We were startled to know that Katrina wasn't shooting in that area, which meant that she had come down especially to meet Salman. Nevertheless, it was great to see them hugging and smiling together." Uh-oh! Sonakshi is not going to like this.

if this is true then i really think they r together. i have never believe they have broke up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: mmsms

i have never believe they have broke up

i have never believe they dated. 😉

I want to believe

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no salman khan is coming on Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega to promote ready or is this old from last year
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mmsms

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif might not be lovers anymore, but they continue to remain friends.

Salman Katrina Ke Kamaal Kahaani... Kabhi friends Kabhi lovers...  Keep guessing...
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
They are together and the sightings are proving it. SaL-KaT👍🏼
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
sonakshi not gonna lyk it??😕

on sallu kat..i just love dem together😍
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stress relieving friends😊