Navya

May 16th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A mixed bag today, I'd say...unfortunately hyper Anant was back in bits *facepalm*...but there were some nice bits.

1) The breaking off of the hug...LOL so they changed it from the promo...she didn't push him away๐Ÿ˜†...they kinda broke it off mutually...or rather he broke it off first...the awkwardness there was done well I felt...from Anant's side...the "sorry" he blurts out๐Ÿ˜†..."bas ho gaya...pata nahin kaise"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and Navya didn't have anything to say (unsurprisingly :P)...they were both pretty confused/awkward in that bit...I found it oddly endearing๐Ÿ˜†...but odd that they instantly transitioned to the taxi right after that...hmmm oh well.

2) The taxi scene...time for cheesy stuff๐Ÿ˜†...I think the close-up camera inside the taxi makes Anant's face look funny๐Ÿ˜†...but anyways the initial awkwardness in the beginning of the scene, then the smiles slowly growing on their faces...Anant leaning over a bit to see her expression and she's got her face turned away and is softly smiling to herself...all nice...then out of nowhere her scarf magically comes out of her hair๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† and Anant ji catches it and gets into random "maskhari" mode...upside, atleast that ammaji type scarf came out of her hair...lol...downside, Anant then proceeded to hang out of the car udaaoing this scarf away to glory (*facepalm x 100000)...And Navya is funnily enough watching him all happily as he's doing this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...such kids...I get that that they are all happy shappy๐Ÿ˜†...but why oh why does it have to be shown like THIS *sigh*...moving on...

3) THE most retarded scene of the epi: Anant's attempts to "catch" the bus by literally full on hanging out of the car๐Ÿ˜†...Shaheer needs to do something about his dubbing...in this scene, Anant bada softly is "yelling" for the bus and it's so hilarious cuz itni chhoti si aawaaz mein bulaaoge toh kis angle se bus rukegi bhaiyya?๐Ÿ˜†...Anyways, so Navya catches his hand to pull him back in from his retarded antics...Anant's got this bemused smile on his face when he sees her holding his hand...lol...

4) Anant's attempt to get Navya to hold his hand again๐Ÿ˜†...so not subtle...haha...Loved Navya's response...the way she looks at his hand with knowing bemusement and then calls out, "Anant, bus rokne ke aur bhi tareeke hain" and then proceeds to call Appy...hahaha...after MANY days, an INTELLIGENT bit from Navya WITHOUT stuttering/taking a million seconds to say something/giving shifty eyed glances๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...Really a pleasant surprise to see Navya in this playful banter mode...Soumya did well in this scene...overall a very cute bit I thought๐Ÿ˜†

5) Anant's bemused smiles at Navya as she weaves another elaborate lie about how they both ending up coming back together...another adorable bit this was I thought๐Ÿ˜†...and the bit right after this as he pretends to tie his shoelace and says to her, "Phir se jhoot? Main tumhein itna achha lagta hoon?"๐Ÿ˜†...and I must say Navya is indeed becoming an expert liar now...she can think up of excuses quicker than Anant anyday๐Ÿ˜†

6) Appy and Ritz gossiping about Navya's dadis' reaction...and Appy especially imitating Dadi's signature line..."Daadi sab jaane"๐Ÿ˜†

7) And the ending scene...Anant is instantly much free-er with her while for Navya the awkwardness is very much there and she shows it deliberately by backing away...Liked how Anant eased her mind about calling home by giving her the update on the phone situation...natural convo there...and later on when he keeps asking about the time, I liked Navya's confused/irritated response asking him what's wrong with him๐Ÿ˜†...I really do find it amazing how normal she sounds when she's on the defensive/irritated with him...no long pauses, nothing then๐Ÿ˜†...but overall the scene seems setup for some cheesy romantic dialogues from Anant ji tomorrow *shakes head*

Overall, there is that whole exhilaration/freedom that AN seem to be experiencing having told each other how they feel...or rather Navya having told him more clearly...and more than anything else, they seem to be basking in that joy/happiness for now even as it's mixed with playful moments. Anant is tending towards some loverboy-ish behavior in a sense but they're both such awkward kids in a way that I guess it doesn't give me Sitara Ek deja vu also...yet๐Ÿ˜†...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

1) The breaking off of the hug...LOL so they changed it from the promo...she didn't push him away๐Ÿ˜†...they kinda broke it off mutually...or rather he broke it off first...the awkwardness there was done well I felt...from Anant's side...the "sorry" he blurts out๐Ÿ˜†..."bas ho gaya...pata nahin kaise"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and Navya didn't have anything to say (unsurprisingly :P)...they were both pretty confused/awkward in that bit...I found it oddly endearing๐Ÿ˜†...but odd that they instantly transitioned to the taxi right after that...hmmm oh well. 

great analysis once again ๐Ÿ˜‰ yup i'm glad how this episode turned out actually...i was expecting far worse! lol ๐Ÿ˜† i'm glad they both kinda realised and broke the hug off rather than navya pushing him away, it was weird tho how they didnt show the transition from them breaking off the hug to getting back in the car lol
2) The taxi scene...time for cheesy stuff๐Ÿ˜†...loool I think the close-up camera inside the taxi makes Anant's face look funny๐Ÿ˜†...but anyways the initial awkwardness in the beginning of the scene, then the smiles slowly growing on their faces...Anant leaning over a bit to see her expression and she's got her face turned away and is softly smiling to herself...all nice...then out of nowhere her scarf magically comes out of her hair๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† that was random and yup very 'magical' haha and Anant ji catches it and gets into random "maskhari" mode...upside, atleast that ammaji type scarf came out of her hair...lol...downside, Anant then proceeded to hang out of the car udaaoing this scarf away to glory (*facepalm x 100000)...And Navya is funnily enough watching him all happily as he's doing this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...such kids...I get that that they are all happy shappy๐Ÿ˜†...but why oh why does it have to be shown like THIS *sigh*...moving on...lol yeh did seem a tad bit cheesy
3) THE most retarded scene of the epi: loool i knw ini ๐Ÿคฃ Anant's attempts to "catch" the bus by literally full on hanging out of the car๐Ÿ˜†...Shaheer needs to do something about his dubbing...in this scene, Anant bada softly is "yelling" for the bus and it's so hilarious cuz itni chhoti si aawaaz mein bulaaoge toh kis angle se bus rukegi bhaiyya?๐Ÿ˜†...Anyways, so Navya catches his hand to pull him back in from his retarded antics...Anant's got this bemused smile on his face when he sees her holding his hand...lol...the way his face lit up! lool was funny
4) Anant's attempt to get Navya to hold his hand again๐Ÿ˜†...so not subtle...haha...ditto on that, very chalak of him haha but unfortunately an unsuccessful attempt ๐Ÿ˜† Loved Navya's response...the way she looks at his hand with knowing bemusement and then calls out, "Anant, bus rokne ke aur bhi tareeke hain" and then proceeds to call Appy...hahaha...after MANY days, an INTELLIGENT bit from Navya WITHOUT stuttering/taking a million seconds to say something/giving shifty eyed glances๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...Really a pleasant surprise to see Navya in this playful banter mode...Soumya did well in this scene...overall a very cute bit I thought๐Ÿ˜†
i thought the same too, at last we see a bit of intelligence from her in the way she out-smarted his thinking lol

5) Anant's bemused smiles at Navya as she weaves another elaborate lie about how they both ending up coming back together...another adorable bit this was I thought๐Ÿ˜†...and the bit right after this as he pretends to tie his shoelace and says to her, "Phir se jhoot? Main tumhein itna achha lagta hoon?"๐Ÿ˜†...and I must say Navya is indeed becoming an expert liar now...she can think up of excuses quicker than Anant anyday๐Ÿ˜†
the way he was smiling to himself while navya lies once again ๐Ÿ˜† and 'vapas se jhoot? mein tumhe itna acha lagta hoon, kya?' personally i loved that part! i was even smiling to myself thinking about it when i went downstairs to make tea - glad my mum ddnt realise lol ๐Ÿ˜†

6) Appy and Ritz gossiping about Navya's dadis' reaction...and Appy especially imitating Dadi's signature line..."Daadi sab jaane"๐Ÿ˜† lol that was funny
7) And the ending scene...Anant is instantly much free-er with her while for Navya the awkwardness is very much there and she shows it deliberately by backing away...Liked how Anant eased her mind about calling home by giving her the update on the phone situation...natural convo there...and later on when he keeps asking about the time, I liked Navya's confused/irritated response asking him what's wrong with him๐Ÿ˜†...I really do find it amazing how normal she sounds when she's on the defensive/irritated with him...no long pauses, nothing then๐Ÿ˜†...but overall the scene seems setup for some cheesy romantic dialogues from Anant ji tomorrow *shakes head*

Overall, there is that whole exhilaration/freedom that AN seem to be experiencing having told each other how they feel...or rather Navya having told him more clearly...and more than anything else, they seem to be basking in that joy/happiness for now even as it's mixed with playful moments. Anant is tending towards some loverboy-ish behavior in a sense but they're both such awkward kids in a way that I guess it doesn't give me Sitara Ek deja vu also...yet๐Ÿ˜†...ditto, ditto, ditto to all of that! theres nothing left for me to add ๐Ÿ˜†

looks like we're in for a bit more of these scenes and navya expressing her feelings about the whole thing to anant, i guess she'l explain tu him what she's like n stuff...couldn't help but think that i might've caught a glimpse of what might be anger or frustration on his face ๐Ÿ˜•
still hopeful that the kiss scene is navya's dream tho...i'm not looking forward to that being true lol
anyway i'm glad it's only monday today lol ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the pulling the scarf n waving it was a bit cheesy, but loved the rest of the episode.  the break from the hug was well enacted as an awkward moment for 2 people for whom these feelings r completely new..hope we get more scenes like this.    the car scene/hand holding was soo cute. cant wait too see the dvlpmnt of the story
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruxana91

looks like we're in for a bit more of these scenes and navya expressing her feelings about the whole thing to anant, i guess she'l explain tu him what she's like n stuff...couldn't help but think that i might've caught a glimpse of what might be anger or frustration on his face ๐Ÿ˜•
still hopeful that the kiss scene is navya's dream tho...i'm not looking forward to that being true lol
anyway i'm glad it's only monday today lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks, Ruxana :-)

I hope the kiss is a dream too cuz if Anant had to say a sorry for a hug, what will he say for a kiss now?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...it won't fit in at this point...can only hope they have the sense not to rush it to that extent...maybe Navya will only express discomfort at him holding her hand all the time...cuz in the precap she seems to say that to him after he grabs her hand again telling her to come with him...so yeah this is what they might have a tiff over since Anant will get upset.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anu (hope I got that name right??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)...why is it that all the Anu's that I know are such good writers/analyzers???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ne howz...my feelings match with urs alot today...and I had some thots in mind that I was wanting to share but was waiting to see wat U had to say about the epi...
So first of all...I wanna say...that today's epi actually covered up the flaws that was there in Friday's epi...esp the hug...I am just sooo thankful the way the after shocks of the hug was handled coz it not only re-enforced the previous epi's theme...but it also gave a smoother transition to how we will now witness AN together...and tho the actual turnaround n hug was horrendous in execution...the reasons n clarity of it come out further more in today's epi...

With Anant being the first one to hit reality and slowly breaking off from the hug...and ofcourse his conversation with Navya there after only further proved that the hug was simply an impulse reaction...it was a moment...where the heart took over the mind...and emotions rushed to the core...there was no calculation...no thots behind that hug...it was just an out flow if true emotions...in it s most pure n pristine form...like he said today ..."pata nahin kaise...bass hogaya"...even he does not realize just like Navya...that wat they both are going thru is called "falling in love"...yes...its still will be termed "falling in love"...they are still in the midst of it all...they are not totally madly in love YET...that will take loads of time...right now...its raw emotions!!!

Btw...I agree with 10000% that closeup shots on Shaheer makes him look weird!!!
But I must say...as much as cheesy it may have looked...but I somehow liked that taxi scene after wards...yes even the scarf bit...only coz like I said above...they are experiencing these new...but beautiful emotions at its most rawest form...and that too for the first time...At this point...little gestures from each other make them feel important and happy...like...Navya's shy smile to herself...her acknowledging Anant's desire to see her open hair and gong forth with it...Anant wanting to get more attention by giving her his hand to hold the 2nd time...little things...baby things...but they mean alot to them...Anant's hanging out of the car was a simple expression of the overjoyed happiness he just found...

The scene in the bus...esp his dialogue "wapis jhoot...main tumhe itna acha lagta hu kya"...for a moment put me in doubt about Anant's feelings for navya...its like...all of sudden...he becomes unpredictable to me...Maybe coz somewhere I have the thot of Ranbir's bet lingering in me...n even tho it may not be the case of Anant trying to win the bet...I somehow felt...that Anant may as well hurt Navya in the near future prity bad...not knowingly ofcourse...and thats coz he is not aware of his feelings yet...n I maybe wrong...but Navya will be the first one to realize that she is in love but Anant will take his sweet time in realizing...infact...maybe a major jolt will need to awake him up...hope kekta maiya is not taking over me here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The last scene...I guess...I will not comment much on it...only coz...its left halfway thru and I wud like to see the complete scene to judge it...

Love n luck..
Shilpa
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nureat01

A mixed bag today, I'd say...unfortunately hyper Anant was back in bits *facepalm*...but there were some nice bits.

@bold hmm...apne aap ho gaya...pata nahi kaise...yes this came out as natural response...a good breakaway fro yesterday's disaster, though as you said lacked continuity as suddenly we found them in taxi. 

2) The taxi scene...time for cheesy stuff๐Ÿ˜†...I think the close-up camera inside the taxi makes Anant's face look funny๐Ÿ˜†...but anyways the initial awkwardness in the beginning of the scene, then the smiles slowly growing on their faces...Anant leaning over a bit to see her expression and she's got her face turned away and is softly smiling to herself...all nice...then out of nowhere her scarf magically comes out of her hair๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† and Anant ji catches it and gets into random "maskhari" mode...upside, atleast that ammaji type scarf came out of her hair...lol...downside, Anant then proceeded to hang out of the car udaaoing this scarf away to glory (*facepalm x 100000)...And Navya is funnily enough watching him all happily as he's doing this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...such kids...I get that that they are all happy shappy๐Ÿ˜†...but why oh why does it have to be shown like THIS *sigh*...moving on...

Taxi scene was nice (minus the magical scarf -- would have looked much more convincing if she is opening it and because of wind it goes out of her hand--something similar to that of in  bekaboo song). 
3) THE most retarded scene of the epi: Anant's attempts to "catch" the bus by literally full on hanging out of the car๐Ÿ˜†...Shaheer needs to do something about his dubbing...in this scene, Anant bada softly is "yelling" for the bus and it's so hilarious cuz itni chhoti si aawaaz mein bulaaoge toh kis angle se bus rukegi bhaiyya?๐Ÿ˜†...Anyways, so Navya catches his hand to pull him back in from his retarded antics...Anant's got this bemused smile on his face when he sees her holding his hand...lol...
Shaheer needs to work on his dubbing I agree, first the way he was calling for taxi and now bus...aise bulayega to 7 janam main bhi nahi ayegi/rukegi๐Ÿ˜†
However I feel Anant's bemused expressions were because Navya took her hand back.

4) Anant's attempt to get Navya to hold his hand again๐Ÿ˜†...so not subtle...haha...Loved Navya's response...the way she looks at his hand with knowing bemusement and then calls out, "Anant, bus rokne ke aur bhi tareeke hain" and then proceeds to call Appy...hahaha...after MANY days, an INTELLIGENT bit from Navya WITHOUT stuttering/taking a million seconds to say something/giving shifty eyed glances๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...Really a pleasant surprise to see Navya in this playful banter mode...Soumya did well in this scene...overall a very cute bit I thought๐Ÿ˜†

@bold, this was the moment for me..left me smiling for a long time after that.

6) Appy and Ritz gossiping about Navya's dadis' reaction...and Appy especially imitating Dadi's signature line..."Daadi sab jaane"๐Ÿ˜†

hmm..yup we will see the other part of promo tmrw ..i think he will indeed kiss navya and then navya will tell him off..that will upset Anant..and then we will have roothna manana bits for two more epis atleast. 

Overall, there is that whole exhilaration/freedom that AN seem to be experiencing having told each other how they feel...or rather Navya having told him more clearly...and more than anything else, they seem to be basking in that joy/happiness for now even as it's mixed with playful moments. Anant is tending towards some loverboy-ish behavior in a sense but they're both such awkward kids in a way that I guess it doesn't give me Sitara Ek deja vu also...yet๐Ÿ˜†...

However, all this + star plus article again makes me think that we are in for some family drama soon. Though I still hope that nothing happens at Navya's home..let Renuka be busy with her hubby and Anant somehow (without getting Navya in) manages to come out of the this Rama-Shagun mess. I so badly want to see Anant-Navya relationship blossoming into love through little little natural incidents...

Director also needs to focus on close ups, dialogs, camera angles, continuity of scenes etc...
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved whole episode, each bits and pieces, But "Phir se jhoot? Main tumhein itna achha lagta hoon?" ๐Ÿ˜Š was daaammm cute and ๐Ÿ˜
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis ๐Ÿ˜Š 

The 'phir se jhoot? mein tumhe itna accha lagta hoon?' was the dialogue of the day for me.

The evil sister duo are moving with leaps and bounds. Trouble for Anant when he comes home.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
overall a good episode 
kkl276 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

Nice analysis ๐Ÿ˜Š 

The 'phir se jhoot? mein tumhe itna accha lagta hoon?' was the dialogue of the day for me.

The evil sister duo are moving with leaps and bounds. Trouble for Anant when he comes home.

i m agree with u...๐Ÿ˜‰