Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

<<<Dev And *The Will*>>>>

xDoppelgangerx IF-Rockerz
xDoppelgangerx
xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Heyy,
Do you guys remember that we were told that Dev was actually blood related to the RP family but no one knows except i think dadji and that he had wrote that his youngest grandson will inherit everything of his right?!
So for Rohan's birthday i think everybody may find out that Dev is actually the youngest grandson of the RP family...because the will may state this...
I am sorry if i made any mistakes...please share you thoughtsBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

patraFeenieanusha34v3gradev09avina_foreverOLGNESashna26Roshini1494goolabfatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
You could be right. Dadaji never said that Dev is his grandson. But he did give some sign for sure. So yeah maybe  we are going to find out on Rohan birthday. I'm wondering why Dadaji kept it a secret that Dev is his grandson to the other family members. He must have a good reason for it. Dev thinks his parents died when he was young. And Dadaji adopted him!! But maybe it is too soon for everyone to find out! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xDoppelgangerxfatssrilanka

xDoppelgangerx
xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

You could be right. Dadaji never said that Dev is his grandson. But he did give some sign for sure. So yeah maybe  we are going to find out on Rohan birthday. I'm wondering why Dadaji kept it a secret that Dev is his grandson to the other family members. He must have a good reason for it. Dev thinks his parents died when he was young. And Dadaji adopted him!! But maybe it is too soon for everyone to find out! Wink
Yeah...but i am positive that there's gonna be some type of twist on Rohan's BirthdayBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Me too, there was an article that Dev was going to look for his parents. Can't wait! Wink

xDoppelgangerx
xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Me too, there was an article that Dev was going to look for his parents. Can't wait! Wink

Realy?!Smile
Well, i guess CB 2 is gonna start 2 get more interestingClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Feenieavina_foreverashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
But that article was posted long time ago. Hope they will still follow that.  But I really think he would want to know more about his parents when maybe the truth comes out about Dev being the third grandsonWink 
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I don't think that Lowyers will read the will on Rohen's birth day if RP ship all comes out soon then it will be a big problem for Dev and also to Radh so I have a feeling that Rohen will say that Rohen didn't marry Radh on that day case she loves some one...and BB plan get vain...may be Radh will go away from the PB...I just hope Rohen wil;l back to normal...and the new twist will begin...wow Love cb...and hope Fake wife track stop soon and also sweet love story will start...wow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34Roshini1494fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I agree with anu. I too feel that youngest GS secret will not come out so soon. Rohan will get his memory & will tell eveyone that he didn't marry Radhika. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index