Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011 (Page 4)

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Guddu earned a new name from Mitho mami, i.e. BOJHA RAJA... a genuine counter part of our BOJHA RANI... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiades

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me what boja rani means??
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

In the U.S. epis, they show the subtitles translating it as "workhorse"LOL

I think it basically literally means "she who is meant to bear all burdens"...like a mule in a sense...bojha means burden I think...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesbhavni88Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
two back to back episodes without Guddu calling R his dharampatni Unhappy

Pleiadesrani2007Julie0001

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by bhavni88

In the U.S. epis, they show the subtitles translating it as "workhorse"LOL

I think it basically literally means "she who is meant to bear all burdens"...like a mule in a sense...bojha means burden I think...

Guys it's a double entendre... workhorse yes... but also someone who is a burden.  I think Mittho says it as a way to call her a Burden to the family.

And I just listened to the Bojo Raja reference lol. I think in that case its a reference to him becoming a burden but hopefully it will come true that he starts to do work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
You know what was funny... the customer looked at Runjhun when Guddu was rude to him as if she was the owner of the shop.  Guddu didn't say a peep when the customer complained to Runjhun and she took over to do the selling.  I wonder if this is foreshadowing...

Guddu made a good point that he runs the CD and Carom club so of course he can run the mobile center... he does know how to run a certain type of business but he hasn't realized yet that the clientele is different for the mobile center.

I also feel like Runjhun is getting close to losing patience with her Mamis... she's got so much on her mind with Guddu... I think she's starting to get visibly annoyed at their arguments.  I think it's possible we will see an episode soon where she loses her patience and snaps back at them... I just hope Guddu is there to see it. LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 18 May 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesedabellaJulie0001Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I had another thought about a potential track... since we saw Jabbo looking ashamed... is it possible that Jabbo will be reformed? Guddu will see that Jabbo has changed for Devi and think about changing for Runjhun??

hmm...

Julie0001edabellaInfofan

Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

Originally posted by Pleiades

Originally posted by edabella

I hope Devi doesn't end up killing herself.  This would be a painful move for the writers to takeCry.  Devi isn't even an evil person.  She can be selfish at times but she isn't as bad as her parents. 

I don't think Mahadevi will go down that route, while she was obviously still hurting from Jabbo's words she was still composed, and she was dignified enough not to run after him and beg him to be with her, I think she'll be just fine, and plus, remember how quickly she got over her original "macho man," her dear brother-in-law, Guddu.

Well I hope what u said ends up happening Pleiades.  I never was onto her & that Guddu hater being together but I'm kinda a Jabevi fan.  Her & the Guddu hater look really bad together.  Ideally, I want Devi + a non-womanizing Jabbo who truly loves his Devi to happen- this is what ends up happening in my ff.  I am so freakin' hesitant to tell Wafah to have the "Love Mansion of Jabevi" (it's located on the 5th page of this forum at present) which is like the "Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner" be a sticky because like I've said before,  we know that Guddu & Runjhun will end up together but Jabbo & Devi... I don't know about them.  

I feel just because she got over Guddu so easily that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get over Jabbo so easily as well.  What she experienced w/Jabbo was different.  Nothing at all happened between her & Guddu & when she did have a crush on Guddu he didn't show any indication at all w/liking her back.  W/her & Jabbo, they were havin' this secret thing goin' on & the feelings were mutual.  Ok, I'm not gonna say they were seriously mutual but I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  They communicated through letters & by phone, they went on a date, he got her gifts & said sweet nothings to her, & he even told her that he wants to marry her.  Who knows what else happened on that secret date that they had.  They may have hugged, kissed, possibly made love to each other (at least a few people on this forum are thinkin' about her being preggers w/his kid.) 

I feel just because she got over Guddu so easily that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get over Jabbo so easily as well.  What she experienced w/Jabbo was different.  Nothing at all happened between her & Guddu & when she did have a crush on Guddu he didn't show any indication at all w/liking her back.  W/her & Jabbo, they were havin' this secret thing goin' on & the feelings were mutual.  Ok, I'm not gonna say they were seriously mutual but I feel that Jabbo had at least a little something for her but she loved him more & unlike him she was onto commitment.  They communicated through letters & by phone, they went on a date, he got her gifts & said sweet nothings to her, & he even told her that he wants to marry her.  Who knows what else happened on that secret date that they had.  They may have hugged, kissed, possibly made love to each other (at least a few people on this forum are thinkin' about her being preggers w/his kid.)  
  It seemed like the whole date wasn't really shown to us viewers.  More like parts or most of the date was shown to us  Anyways, we'll see what happens between her & Jabbo in the future episodes.  I'm used to watchin' shows about at least a few couples.  There are other couples on this show besides Gunjhun but I don't like any of them except Guddu's parents.  The other couples on the show consist of evil people.  Although I wouldn't really call Lakhan's wife, Mishrain evil.  It would be nice to see a younger, non-evil couple on the show besides Gunjhun.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely Heart Gunjhun but both Gunjhun & Jabevi is ideal for me!!!! 

Well, Edabella, I honestly wouldn't mind Jabbo-Mahadevi together, I thought they were rather sweet and cute at the beginning especially with all of the cliche-filled interactions. But for now I rather dislike Jabbo, and if he's alone for now that's fine with me. Perhaps, a reformed Jabbo wooing an angry/non-trusting Mahadevi could be a future track for the show.

Then again, looking at the May 19th (Thurs) episode's pre-cap show on the 18th, it seems that Mahadevi is still yearning for her dear Jabbo-Ji, but then again pre-caps can be quite deceiving as we all know.

And you make a good point about the fact that Mahadevi's brief infatuation with Guddu, is quite different than her brief courtship with Jabbo, so yes, I can see your point about how she would react differently after she is shut down by Jabbo than when she was shut down by Guddu.

As for the younger couples thing, I wouldn't mind one or two, as long as the focus stays on Guddu-Runjhun. Bhagonwali is actually the only Indian drama I watch I'm just honestly not at all interested in the saas-bahu nonsense with a ridiculous, going-it-alone self-righteous heroine. I really like how different Bhagonwali is from the typical Indian drama.

And plus, I'm pretty bad with names and remembering faces, so I don't mind the small cast tbh.

Edit: added quotes and another paragraph

Edited by Pleiades - 18 May 2011 at 9:40pm

edabellaazuriaInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index