Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion thread - Week of May 16-20, 2011 (Page 3)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pleiades

Originally posted by edabella

I hope Devi doesn't end up killing herself.  This would be a painful move for the writers to takeCry.  Devi isn't even an evil person.  She can be selfish at times but she isn't as bad as her parents. 

I don't think Mahadevi will go down that route, while she was obviously still hurting from Jabbo's words she was still composed, and she was dignified enough not to run after him and beg him to be with her, I think she'll be just fine, and plus, remember how quickly she got over her original "macho man," her dear brother-in-law, Guddu.

Edabella,  I'm pretty sure Devi was just saying that to coerce Jabbo into agreeing to marrying her.  I think she's used to making empty threats at home and always getting her way.  She was shocked that Jabbo didn't care...she expected him to be really worried.  That was her only intent.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesK__SJulie0001edabellaLoveGuddubee5

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

I just saw the aired version and here are more comments...

Some people thought that Runjhun did not have a reaction when they found out that Guddu was alive.  That is not true.  She had a slight smile when they find him injured but ok in his hospital bed.  She also had tears in her eyes when he withdraws his hand from hers when they were alone and calls out to Kukkan.  She is upset that even after the accident he has not let go of his resentment and anger.

Loved to see her giving her pravachans.  That is Runjhun's way to show her relief that he is fine.

Now tell me, why did a colorless IV line turn red minutes later?

Himanshu acted well as an injured patient.  Good job!  Looked realistic.

So neither of them looked directly at each other except for a few seconds here and there.  It was quite funny to watch the silent treatment.  Married folks in this forum would know that well!!

It was funny to watch Kukkan with a smirk on his face when he was made a go-between guy.

So do people believe that after the injuries suffered by Guddu that Runjhn's bhag minimized them?

Guddu's anger is only against Runjhun but he was all smiles when Amma does his aarti and nazar utaarofies!  The few times he smiled in the episode that was so endearing.  All other times was child-like behavior.

When Guddu calls Runjhun ziddi, he is not wrong.  She patiently makes him eat, drink and take his medications, in spite of his petulance.

Someone mentioned that Guddu had clothes on that didn't he burn (the orange kurta)?  Yeah, CVs what happened?

I felt that "nange paon" dialogue was a hint about Runjhun seeking the root cause of their problems as Amma suggested.  She is shown very contemplative.  That is the reason for showing the calendar as well.

Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?

Any thoughts? 

LOL! gardes I agree with everything you just wrote.  I thought Runjhun reacted perfectly in the hospital...there was shock and relief.  Thought Nivedita did a great job. I noticed the IV too... and it was yellow at the bottom portion..LOL  I thought it was interesting that the bhagonwali music didn't play when Runjhun touched Guddu... to me that implied that she doesn't need to touch him to bring him luck because her luck is always with him... Day Dreaming

I loved the way Guddu was with Amma... the way he treats her kind of shows you his real nature toward Runjhun...

I also liked Jabbo's expressions in today's episodes... sadness, shame, anger...

Julie0001LoveGuddugardesWafahbee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I would not have come to this thread today if Gardes hadn't mentioned it in the WU!

Angry

Okay, I recovered ..LOL

Gardes to answer your question - "Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?"

He did feel bad that he fell in Runjhun's eyes, but in that scene, he was more ashamed of himself and the way he took the bowl back from kukkan's hand showed he wanted to rectify his mistake.

Edit: I don't think it was "anger".

Edited by bee5 - 17 May 2011 at 8:55pm

rani2007Julie0001LoveGuddugardesWafahInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I would not have come to this thread today if Gardes hadn't mentioned it in the WU!

Angry

Okay, I recovered ..LOL

Gardes to answer your question - "Did anyone think Jabbo looked angry when Runjhun gave the food bowl to Kukkan?"

He did feel bad that he fell in Runjhun's eyes, but in that scene, he was more ashamed of himself and the way he took the bowl back from kukkan's hand showed he wanted to rectify his mistake.

Edit: I don't think it was "anger".

Thanks, Bee.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

I am so freakin' hesitant to tell Wafah to have the "Love Mansion of Jabevi" (it's located on the 5th page of this forum at present) which is like the "Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner" be a sticky because like I've said before,  we know that Guddu & Runjhun will end up together but Jabbo & Devi... I don't know about them.  

I can't make couple threads into Sticky. Technically it isn't allowed. Since Guddu and Runjhun were the only main couple it was allowed otherwise when there are other love angles involved it becomes a problematic issue. So I can't make the Jabbo and Mahadevi thread into a sticky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
~ I didn't know this to be the case Wafah.  Well now I know.  Thanks.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

<snip>
Someone mentioned that Guddu had clothes on that didn't he burn (the orange kurta)?  Yeah, CVs what happened?
<snip> 
Gardes,
 I just wanted to comment on this, so snipped everything else.

Just bcos you mentioned it, I saw it carefully when I watched the episode on TV just a while back.

What he wore today was not the Orange kurta. This was mustard color one .. almost similar but not same.
But my question is how he wore? Did he not protest saying - "Humare baap, nana S(h)ukla bhi nahin pahante the" WinkLOLand he wore 2 of them - a White one (that again looked a bit different from the previous one) and the Mustard color one.

In white he was <?> BlushingThumbs UpLOL

Edited by bee5 - 17 May 2011 at 11:38pm

PleiadesK__Srani2007LoveGuddugardesInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
LOL I noticed the Kurta thing as well... he burns everything because it is Abhigyaan and then he dons two different kurtas... though I guess the hospital gave him the first one? I can't remember what he was wearing when he was lying in bed but I think it was a kurta and that wasn't what he had on at the accident.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index