Written Update May 16

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry for the delay. Its not my day and i was busy but was asked to help out this week so here it is. (its a brief update)

Chedi tells Toasty that she has to leave and everyone looks on while she cries. 

Gyaan tries to speak up for Toasty to have a chance to speak but he gets shut up as he is younger. "why isn't she asked why she did this!"

Dimple calls Smita and Niitka to remind her that its her birthday and discuss a plan to i guess surprise Toasty and leave. Sudha enters her room to turn on the lights and sees her missing and figures she went to wish Toasty.

They try to send Gyaan in but he relents and at that time the three girls come to wish Toasty. Everyone compliments each others efforts. They get down to cut the cake. Smita asks for matches and everyone is ticked. 

Sudha complains to her husband about how he stopped her but Dimple left! 

The girls try to force her to cut the cake but Toasty kicks her out.

Malti is wondering how Toasty must feel. Her mom overhears and is getting on my nerves, quite frankly! I'm sure you guys don't want to know the convo.. its the same everytime isn't it?

Toasty is ready to leave but she wants to have her say at least once and pashu is like fine, do your drama! Chedi is like let her talk so she can leave. Dada encourages her to speak. 

She agrees she met Malti Bhabhi and has been meeting. She didn't know thats Malti bhabhi. She tells the story but Pashu doesn't believe her and his talks instigates everyone against her. (at first dada and tej were kind of understanding) 

She begs that she's true and please believe her even a little. 

Gyaan says that he believes her. Ved tries to quiet him but he does not relent. Gyaan asks them not to take a decision via anger. Dadaji agrees and this is atached too all lives. Chedi is like I decided and that's all. Gyaan is like lets do voting and pashu relents (the precap of thursday). "Kal voting hogi.. is ke liye nahi yeh ladki rahe ya nahi.. main jaan na chahta hoon mere faisle se sehman kaun hai aur nahi." everyone walks away leaving Toasty crying in front of Tej's mom's picture. 

Tej Tasty in Room: He's leaving but she stops him asking for his "saath". He still leaves. Toasty cries herself to sleep. 

precap:Toasty asks for the right to vote and chedi says fine.

guys, i guess tomorrow is maha epi? i'm doing update tomorrow too .. umm, it may be as late as this.. maybe even more cuz i have a doc apt tomorrow... thanks for being patient and press the like button:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

hating all those namard   of chedi mansion, including idiots Tej...they do not deserve Toasty...
Edited by anna44 - 12 years ago
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank for the written update ...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. While I can sympathize with Chatur gang, Toasty is a buman being. Shaadi karkey ghar lekar aain hain, you can't just throw someone out after taking pheras and promising to love n cherish etc. They should listen to her before passing judgement, unlike Chedi n Pashu, who have made up their minds. Even Tej is not listening to her. What bigger punisshment can a wife get, when her own husband doesn't believe her??
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Feeling so bad for Toasty. Gyan (and Dadaji) truly are the most sensible one out of the lot.
aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks for update, I have no dish for few more days,receiver went bad::(. I will be relying on updates only:(

Love Gyan he is more mature than every elders in the house, this time including Tej. Wonder when Malti speak up, she is breaking everyting with her chuppi..

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update hating the whole family for not trusting toasty i mean clearly they cant see the diff between truth and lie :(
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What an abnormal family, which family has an election to kick out their daughter-in-law? These men are worst than any evil mother-in-laws shown in serials.

I hope Malti's mom brings them to their knees. Goodness does not win in this family
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tosti should use domestic  violence  against women act on  chedilal and pashupati.they both deserved to be in jail.