Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Today's Episode - Upended Lives (Page 4)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
@honey berry, that's the thing.  Why do the CT's make such a mess of these things.  Its like they press the buttons on these characters they create to move the story forward (in their view), without caring whether what they are making them do is out of character or not.  Neha, Kinshuk and the others, phans jate hai in CT's ke loops mein.  The early CT's were very good, but midway they changed them and since then things are quite confusing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

And viren is so much in love with nivi so tht he want to spend more time with her...it's normal...and bcz of nivi's over attachment with dwita she can't recognise viren's sadness completely,...and viren can't accept the new situation completely...so here neither nivi nor viren is wrong...it's a real life situation...here mutual understanding and support is needed...hope the CT's will not mess up with the whole track..and i want a confrontation btw nivren...they have to solve their problems by themselves..marriage is not a smooth path...it may have thorns too...so nivren have to overcome all the difficulties and we all want  to see nivren happy...!!

Sana dear, thank you for your sweet comments. 

What you write above it so true.  There has to be a confrontation perhaps.  Or will the elders be able to wake Nivi up?  I wish they would show these two resolving it on their own.  Lets see what we get.  Really want them to overcome their problems and come out stronger.

Are you going to get any more of your scenes, Sana?  Love them!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis Clap
Patiently waiting for the 'zor ka jhatka' Wink

minu2011

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I actually agree with you Minu. I love the Viren before stalking revealiation as that Viren was more selfless, more determined to get what he wants, more patient while dealing with Nivi, He knew Nivi more than this Viren, He had no great expectations from Nivi. That was multitasker Viren. Yaar in hatred he was more understanding and insightful regarding all the character that we were planning to give him CID job.

I agree with Zarmeen here that CT's had made Nivi's character stubborn in a way that she thinks what she does is correct and her immidiate loved ones should accept her decision. Like initially she herself took decision regarding her, Sid and Divya. At that time I was completely against that idea because you can sacrifice from ur front how can u expect sacrifice from other like u did Later we found it correct due to keshav confrontations and many incidents after that caused hatred for Sid in my mind. Because Sid could never stood up for right that was his basic flaw.

After wedding when she use to run after DD and Sid I use to consider it is really tough for her to immidiately accepts Viren as husband and she really needs time for that. Then Viren was revealed as stalker then I thought she is right as Viren needs to teach a lesson. After she left her was also a good decision. So till that point we gave her benefit of circumstances.

But CT's showed her behaviour towards Viren is same even when she returned back whole heartedely with Viren after understanding that he has changed and how much he loves her. She still continue to give importance to other more than him, be it Yash thing, office, DD issues and now dwita. She put each and everything above Viren. In the end she needs a wake up call to know yes Viren too needs me. But I hate the most when somehow CT's involved Sid in between husband wife insecurity matter. Firstly they shouldn't have started the track but if they did then it should be between NivRen to solve the matter without intervention of Sid atleast. 

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 17 May 2011 at 6:34pm

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I actually agree with you Minu. I love the Viren before stalking revealiation as that Viren was more selfless, more determined to get what he wants, more patient while dealing with Nivi, He knew Nivi more than this Viren, He had no great expectations from Nivi. That was multitasker Viren. Yaar in hatred he was more understanding and insightful regarding all the character that we were planning to give him CID job.

But CT's showed her behaviour towards Viren is same even when she returned back whole heartedely with Viren after understanding that he has changed and how much he loves her. She still continue to give importance to other more than him, be it Yash thing, office, DD issues and now dwita. She put each and everything above Viren. In the end she needs a wake up call to know yes Viren too needs me. But I hate the most when somehow CT's involved Sid in between husband wife insecurity matter. Firstly they shouldn't have started the track but if they did then it should be between NivRen to solve the matter without intervention of Sid atleast. 

Rachu, I agree with what you say here, especially the first paragraph - you've hit the nail on the head.  That Viren was really so mature, so able to listen, understand, be eternally patient, selfless and so loving.  I still can't get over the amazing way he told Nivi after he came back from Delhi right after their marriage and saved her from his mom...that you have to look at yourself through my eyes to see the beauty that I see -- duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki tumhare saamne kucch nahi hai. and how he told her that the family that could produce someone like her could never be 'lowly.'  Wasn't that amazingly mature, and heartfelt? And the awesome wedding confrontation statements of his, and many epis later when he tells Nivi that its not about fighting with my family, its about right and wrong.  If they are wrong, I am not with them...So that is why I could not buy that he was the actual stalker.  So you're right, from that Viren to this one is a real leap.  Even last week he was so mature and understand and totally got what it is that will get through to Nivi - Dwita. No one else thinks of it, he does.  So why show him so shaky about it now...it doesn't ring true.

I also see what zarmeen and you say about how CT's have shown Nivi to be more ziddi than samajhdar.  And about the 3rd party communication.  As I've said before I think the CT's keep dragging the Sid Nivi angle because they think that will keep the viewers guessing and will be good for the show!  Wierd thinking.  They could well have shown Sid and Nivi's relationship changing as they both moved forward...

So I hope they allow Nivi and Viren to resolve this current dilemma by themselves. They could get a nudge from DS who sends Nivi with Viren, but then they should talk and hash it out.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Agree Minu
They start out with mature, understanding Viren and in between show some point where he is more mature and understanding. I loved how DS gave the lecture about the relation in which 2 are important and 3rd one will always remain 3rd person how good he is. We so wish now in 9 mths they had gone together they would have become mature in their relation, more understanding about each other feelings and problems.

Yesterday Viren's anger was justified when he came home and saw Nivi hasn't ate food too while taking care of Dwita. Feeling bad is ok anyone will feel bad with negligiance how much ever he love his spouse. But he should be that understanding to not be fall in CC's trap and start doubting Nivi as he knows her better than anyone else. I don't want them to make him thinking so lowly about his brother and wife what CC has been trying really hard. Last time it was DD who never understood anyone other than herself and this time it is Viren who understand Nivi the most so I want this understanding to play role and CC should be a failure this time.

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Rachu -- you know I was struck by the fact that they have at least shown that Viren is making a lot of effort to understand the situation, stay above the fray, and to resist his mother's lecture bazi.  And for her part Nivi has always been so sweet with him, despite her focus on Dwita, they haven't shown her getting irritated or anything - and he sees that.  The few moments that they have shared have been sweet, even if short, and soon interrupted.  So hopefully they'll show a more mature viren, not perfect, but at least someone who knows his wife well enough to not get taken in by his mom's instigation.  But well before that I hope DS and the rest pack them off to the resort!
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hey minu...wonderful analysis..wonder y u didn't think of writin earlier...hop to c mor frm u...

Edited by daffodils06 - 18 May 2011 at 4:53am

minu2011

Go to top