Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Today's Episode - Upended Lives (Page 2)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Asma, what an awesome post!!! Really agree with what you'r saying and you've said it sooo well!!!

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post, Minu. your analysis is excellent!! I don't find any words to add, you've said it all :)

I am being optimistic after reading RSs reply to Anju's email last week. lets see what happens..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Minu loved your post and completely agree with you Jaan. I can understand both Nivi's and Viren's conditions.
But I hate CT's Yaar Nivi or Viren ko in situations mein dalne se pehle ek baar sirf ek baar proper scene nahi de sakte the kya. I mean romantic, cute nokjhok anything. Full fledge scene for a day. Ek problem khatam karte nahi dusri shuru kar dete hain. After Viren truth revealation I havent scene a episode where we got NivRen romantic or happy scene for even 1 day. They give us nice scenes for just max of 2 mins. Else they show either Nivi is busy or crying or Viren is consoling, angry or feeling insecure.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 16 May 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011lamsAnisha_91NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Ohhh just saw this now...was about to go off to bed but saw your post and had to comment. Firstly Minu LOVE your post. The way you explained Nivi is just fantastic great job. I understand Nivi as well as Viren...the child is a sudden change in their lives so it is bound to effect both of them. Hopefully things will become fine between the two soon, it'll take a while to get used to but hopefully this track isn't dragged. At the moment Nivi cannot think about anything else apart from the child (Dwita) who has lost her mother...so she feels she has to shower the baby with so much love that it never misses her mother. Therefore all her attention in on the baby, but what annoyed me a little was that she could have spared Viren at least 2 minutes to listen to him...he was trying to tell her something she could've listened but she was paying attention to the baby, who was completely fine with its father.  Also I agree that the she has responsibility towards Dwita but she also has some towards Viren her husband, but because its all new to her as well as Viren it will take a while for her to balance it out. Hopefully it doesn't take that long...I surely don't hope that CC succeeds in instigating him I DON'T want him to fall for her words during the process. Thats the last thing we want to see. Hopefully NivRen manage to understand the situation and adjust with it. x x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Minu...thank you for this post... u said it all and there is nothing for me to say ... u know i agree with you cause i have written similar POV on separate thread which you have read too...
My only worry is that yes Viren to get a  little insecure is natural but CT's dont make this a big issue and i don't want CC to succeed in her plan ...
NivRen love each other and it is the ultimate and logical truth and i want CT's to know it and show it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Minu loved your post and completely agree with you Jaan. I can understand both Nivi's and Viren's conditions.
But I hate CT's Yaar Nivi or Viren ko in situations mein dalne se pehle ek baar sirf ek baar proper scene nahi de sakte the kya. I mean romantic, cute nokjhok anything. Full fledge scene for a day. Ek problem khatam karte nahi dusri shuru kar dete hain. After Viren truth revealation I havent scene a episode where we got NivRen romantic or happy scene for even 1 day. They give us nice scenes for just max of 2 mins. Else they show either Nivi is busy or crying or Viren is consoling, angry or feeling insecure.

Rachu ... i agree...and we had talked about this before too...no break...no light moments between tracks...they just finish one track and enter the next...we long for NivRen long scenes and we dont get them and if we do its 1-2 mins...even yesterday after a long time we got too see Viren wanting to play the flute but that was again cut ...
Nivi pays attention to Viren only when something is wrong...i never get why cant CT's show Nivi wanting to spend time with Viren but cause he is her husband like a normal couple in love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lams

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Well said sweetie. Totally agree with you.

minu2011

hebasamiya Goldie
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Minu - Brilliant post. Very well analysed and put to words. Don't have anything to add.Clap

minu2011

Go to top