Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I see..but I still don't trust the cvs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I seriously hope k is playing along.. I cannot stand another break the vishwaas trust.. Pratigya's truest has become more fragile then the finest china..
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Am gonna jet off now... I shall catch you all soon..
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post Di..

Just one thought...On Kesar/KN..

If I was a CV this is how I would have written the scene:

After Katra Naresh's confession I would have asked Kesar to waltz around in the room singing this:

Tu toh raaste pe jaa raha tha
Tu toh Jua khel raha tha
Tujhko jua haarna pada to main kya karoon.πŸ˜†

I agree in soap land things are diff...but he BURIED her alive...if their Track moves on to a stable marriage..I want Kesar to have her own Ban jayee moment

K's reaction...pata nahin..I just dont know what to think...I have given up..πŸ€”

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was good.Few things i liked today are
1.SS eyes full of nafrat for Prats when she was talking to her bhaiya,now everyone hates her with passion.
2.Shakti and Kesar liked their convo
3.Amma acted well.Prats expression were spot on.
4 Krishna kya woh bahar se soch ke aaya tha he will insult his wife with passion.

5 Adarsh he has no shame at all asking for money from FIL and insulted her sister.

So Komal will come to TN and Prats will go to her house.Yaani jahan shuru huye thi Kahani wahin phir jayengi.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll make it short and clear,  To me it looks as s.s is also involved in all dis nautanki,infact looks as hez d master mind,bz when Baba was ill his all focuss was on balming P rather then  taking care of baba,this is NOT the father s.s who luves baba moe then nything...

As for K - Welll as a veiwer i lykd a change in his dialouges yesterday,i lykd to see some diffrent approach towards d situation,whther it's gud or bad,doesn't matter tome as i'm highly bored seeing d same old story... if this rift will provide some freshness to d story where krishan's character wil n not b dumbd don then i'm all ready for it. AND YES, i too feel that krihsna justs aid all those words he didn't mean it,also i'm not getting it that ppl are complaining that he shud have said all this to P in private,welll when K had alll this mnnerissms to solve problems of his mariital life in his BR...many times he questioned P in d hall of TN in front of everyone,so why sudenly such shocked reactions...
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice reading fft after a long lapseπŸ˜ƒ

wel described d innocence of SS, Shakti & Kesar the way he confronts his crime

about baba in their conversation he tells" Pratigya" & not Babu

means it clearly shows he going thru sme anger/ mental agony

when we love smeone & call by love name & not name it clearly showed

his anger

Request after every article pl put a REMINDER for Popular Ranking & Chaska meter

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good post dear 😊 πŸ‘ what irked me was SS, who was shown ill and who couldn't manage his big and vast business without the help of sakthi and is ailing due to old age in addition is now perfectly Ok with sakthi not working for him or not helping him nowadays πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• and how times change...! adarsh who felt angry at komal for deciding to borrow from SS some small amount is now openly begging for 2 lakhs... and also liked P when she stood eagerly , concern and tension all over her face when amma made that fake call...she would have wanted to console her parents for whatever adarsh is dishing out to them and it felt good that she wished for K's support too in this matter...and i didn't like Kn-Kesar scene, it really killed the new kesar who refused to look at KN and as though she had forgotten what all things happened to her...it was as though watching the serial many months back minus arushi, plot to kill and all that ...πŸ˜•
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good points Carisma...

Amma's strategy seems to be success... wonder how Prats is going to counteract her...   this time Prats instead of K is making full efforts for her marriage...
tanthya thumbnail
completely off topic :

will really have a hard time in reconciling the leaky duct  nainaji with Booty shaking and wildly gyrating and on rampage Monika πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Inthaha ho gayi... inthazaar ki 

Shaktia - This man deserves an applause..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. He carried the epi till Baba's return today. I was just wondering today that I would like Kesar to break her maun vrath before she soon becomes the proud owner of the ganti and not only that I was hoping for a scene between the two.
Liked the way these two have started sitting next to each other now a days.
Bedroom scene, We have scene Shakti plotting before and manipulating Kesar... But today there was a definate change in him. For the first time he spoke to her like a husband wanting to help.. with 50 % genuinity atleast. I liked that scene very much and I would like to see them having a more closer relationship.
it was a nice scene.it will become more gud after shakti understanding kesar.bt di,isnt it jz a way of buttering?but accept that there was a certain sort of genuinity there...
Bless the foolish fool... off the sell the Khandaan ki nishani. Now I couldn't help laugh at the way in with SS carried out his Karate on him. Chop kar ke rakh diya becharey Shaktia ko. Now why could SS not take this matter home to deal with rather than hitting his grown son (his right hand man) infront of public. Has he forgotten without Shakti's Gunda Raj SS's business can suffer.
poor Shaktia even apologised, the thing is SS that this boy like it or not will be the one to stand by your side. I do feel sorry for Shaktia despite his evilness because there is some form of innocence in him. I'd like to see some more on Shakti and the way he develops from here on. Jaswant you were superb yaar. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
excellently done by Jaswant n AS.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Amma - No comment. If you can pretend to be nice and say the right things, then that means you are worldly wise and know if it came down to it you could be a nice person. So it's not about lack of education in the outside world that holds you back - It is purely your evilness.
Pratigya gives you the respect you yearned for and so does your son after the love you shown to Pratigya for that reason. So now why would you want to hit the spanna in to break things about. What happened regarding using Pratigya as a tool to get rid of Kesar Mai. Well gloat all you like but your nir budhi is not going to make things better, as soon enough you will end up loosing your Baba to his Babu completely. So enjoy your chaar din ki chandni.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Pratigya - Now what was the desperation in seeing your parents so much that you had to just linger at the door..?πŸ˜•
same question nagging my mind for a long tym since i saw the epi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Really was it that important? If I were in Pratigya's shoes I would have just picked up the phone and rang Baba myself. Rather than all set and ready to storm off as soon as Krishna arrives.

Krishna - When he talks and speaks his heart out we ALL know that there is an element of truth.
1. Yes she has been to her parents without him, If he was still in Prison then she deffo would have gone without him too.
2. Now that he is working he cannot be at home at the same time all set and ready to go gallawanting at the drop of a hat.
it WAS a valid point ryt?

Forget the fact that he had a major pet (Tummy) attack.. the first thing he gets to hear is 'Mummy Papa', before 'daal, roti, bassi chokka, chols batura, chicken moorga, etc. You should play the tune of a food menu to him first. Coz he has promised not to dance to any other tune of yours. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now although I agree to what Krishna said to an extent, I don't think it's something a husband should say out loud in public, infront of everyone. You just dissed her man infront of everyone.
nw as i ws saying in Sathya chechi's thread..there are no secrets in TN..everything is a big nautanki.Krishna has done the same earlier also.remember?
Now I cannot believe that you have actually fallen for the fact that Pratigya really gave you that tummy ache. Oh God men can be so grouchy after having a sick episode.
i cant believe it either...
Sometimes take into account there is a KesarMai in the house who herself as sharpe as a deadly dagger was glistening equally as  much as the Knife in her hand... happily as though Krishna had taken the knife out of her hands to stab Prats verbally.

But it was all too good, Will be waiting eagerly for Pratigya Ban Jayee tomorrow.

Edited later..
Just watched Baba's bit again.. i got the feeling that he is just saying it without meaning it.. don't know why but I feel there is a reason behind it.. hence they possibly not shown what is going through his mind during the day.. hmm
equally confused...have to wait n watch.πŸ˜•

That's me sharing my thoughts.. please share yours too.