Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

a lot did happen mishty...they just didn't let us see it...yet!!!!!!!!!😉...he is stuck on her lips in the twig on her foot scene too..am loving it😍

😍😍
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

good morning...how's tuesday looking so far?

Dont know yet😆...havent stepped out of my room yet..sitting put here after prayers😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail
But tell me where he got his pagdi from😕

Hii Prema🤗
Originally posted by: Maya_P

DD really acted well in the morning scene...she really looked like someone who u know what...her blush was so adorable..how the hell this man resist her

Exactly - that is why I am saying a lot happened, all the old stuff has been cleansed, she is sooo fresh and ready for the whip cream that is blending😳
Originally posted by: riza792

😍😍

That foot scene tells us that it was painless that she hardly noticed, while she was loving it and all future poke & removed will be painless too - this is how Naz described it to me😳

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Exactly - that is why I am saying a lot happened, all the old stuff has been cleansed, she is sooo fresh and ready for the whip cream that is blending😳

i wish Maan didn't at least have the pagdi in the morning..as it would had been more Maan.ask Mish where he god the pagdi.she will tell u a nice bed time story,,,,

Mish is Maan ready to give the fresh cream
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Now that he has got a taste...Munda wil want to taste again and again...So I hope we get to see a lot of tasting😍
It is only the thought of that, that is keeping me sane...😍

I love how he keeps looking at her lips☺️..In the Kaanta scene and the morning-after scene...and all those lovely looks they give each other when they are talking to Beeji😍
Originally posted by: riza792

But tell me where he got his pagdi from😕

Hii Prema🤗

Thaangi🤗  Your responsibility to PM Shrad the new thread, so you can make up for you boo-boo🤣

I already posted somewhere, can't remember where that he had a nature call (
One needs to release from both sides, right)😳, so stepped out & happened to find his pagdi (his izzat, meaning honor), after his real-izzat was over. 
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That foot scene tells us that it was painless that she hardly noticed, while she was loving it and all future poke & removed will be painless too - this is how Naz described it to me😳

the thorn scene was analogy indeed...him saying u trust me..and then telling her it didn't pain u.all symbolic... at least CV have brain in that
RiMa_972 thumbnail

I wish they would do away with the symbolisms and show us the actual stuff😆