Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CONGRATULATIONS to all MAANGEETIANS!!!!!!!!~B2B#14 - Page 76

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The PH got fed up of all the negativity after the SR fiasco and closed their link but posted the channels link in order to complain..so if you were not happy with the sr let them know...they pull the strings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I am not bothered about devni..i like devni track i am enjoying it...i am concerned about what pressure they put on PH..actors and cv's to do what they want..

I agree - it is wrong for the channel to put pressure on them😡

The PH got fed up of all the negativity after the SR fiasco and closed their link but posted the channels link in order to complain..so if you were not happy with the sr let them know...they pull the strings

So, what could the channel problem be with an intimate SR, Star One channel has had such stuff shown before😕

serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I agree - it is wrong for the channel to put pressure on them😡

Read the last page on THE thread u will understand...😉
Don't hit me Shaz🤣🤣🤣  I fail to understand what was wrong with the barn-intimacy, I loved it 😍😍😍
serendipity2 thumbnail

Don't hit me Shaz🤣🤣🤣  I fail to understand what was wrong with the barn-intimacy, I loved it 😍😍😍

🤣🤣...where was the excitement..the butterflies in the stomach feeling..The mini SR was more sensual...don't know for me it was good but just not what i'm used to from maaneet and especially for the scene of the decade...the dori opening had been done two days earlier..so the impact of that was lost on me...was waiting for something new😕

🤣🤣...where was the excitement..the butterflies in the stomach feeling..The mini SR was more sensual...don't know for me it was good but just not what i'm used to from maaneet and especially for the scene of the decade...the dori opening had been done two days earlier..so the impact of that was lost on me...was waiting for something new😕

I had butterflies in my stomach😳 - it started when they dodged underneath the hay shelter😍  Then, when they hugged, more butterflies joined😍 Then, when O-Saathi-re started, I was flying like a butterfly☺️
Who said it was scene of the decade
🤣Dori can only be opened differently by our Maan(s), not Geet-ki-Maan🤣  When you say mini SR, do you mean the wedding night one - then, yes, that is how that one was supposed to be and then due to all the unforeseen circumstances, so much happened, now they are getting back - don't you think we should give them some space😕😕

Mahiii Bubbly
🤗 - meet your other Aunt Shaz or have you already met😕  You know my phamily is so conphusing🤣
How is studies going baccha and how are you studying and did you comment😉
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Mahiii Bubbly
🤗 - meet your other Aunt Shaz or have you already met😕  You know my phamily is so conphusing🤣
How is studies going baccha and how are you studying and did you comment😉

hahahahaaha Aunt 😲 Is She Married????

We Have Met Before..Confusing Family.😆 

Studies r Going Good.Yes I Did..

How r U????

serendipity2 thumbnail

I had butterflies in my stomach😳 - it started when they dodged underneath the hay shelter😍  Then, when they hugged, more butterflies joined😍 Then, when O-Saathi-re started, I was flying like a butterfly☺️
Who said it was scene of the decade
🤣Dori can only be opened differently by our Maan(s), not Geet-ki-Maan🤣  When you say mini SR, do you mean the wedding night one - then, yes, that is how that one was supposed to be and then due to all the unforeseen circumstances, so much happened, now they are getting back - don't you think we should give them some space😕😕

Well that's what i am giving them now...the show has been good since the amritsar track and i have enjoyed it just wish they had not got our hopes up with the SR..would have just preferred an intimate scene.

Really enjoyed today's episode..even though there was less of maaneet...SS is really good with expressions and i thoroughly enjoyed watching him today..i like devni storyline...it is time to move on..we wanted dev back in the show we got him..now just enjoy..don't understand when people complain about him..the story needs to continue and dev is a part of the original story...though i would prefer naintara to come back...we need someone evil now😆