Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CONGRATULATIONS to all MAANGEETIANS!!!!!!!!~B2B#14 - Page 53

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

sofi jaan u are every where...

love the post on gc bd.. doc reema is right to be shocked even i didnt know vero loves the bd..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hello to you all as well...so i am shocked that mr. vijay has not done his usual rankings post...i wonder what happened?

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
zaaru i cant like u again..but u know i love u ðŸ¤—
hey syl...how are u???🤗
undisclosed thumbnail

hey mansi...i'm stuck at work...and it's a rainy day in nyc...got to work all wet...just popping in and out to check on you all...happy bumping!

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE CARED FOR OUR GURTI AND COMMENTED DAY AND NIGHT TO GET THEM BACK TO THE THRONE...I'M SURE DD WILL BE # 1 ALSO...WE SHOULD CONTUNUE COMMENTNG SO THAT OUR FAVORITE COUPLE ALWAYS STAY 1 AND 2...

COME ON GUYS WHERE IS THE PARTY TONIGHT...IN B2B🥳
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail

wow maya...love the enthusiasm...i think we came late to the party😆

zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

very late indeed...🤣🤣
Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

yes sergeant...i even came to work late.freezing  to death...i was dressed for spring and today is very cold.raining.and windy in Montreal...waited 40 minutes for the special bus as the metro was shut down because of some fire alert...but was happy to see Gurti back to top
zaaratq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

yes sergeant...i even came to work late.freezing  to death...i was dressed for spring and today is very cold.raining.and windy in Montreal...waited 40 minutes for the special bus as the metro was shut down because of some fire alert...but was happy to see Gurti back to top

partner and sargeant u didnt know what we did... u know what happened?? we were waiting for the ranking post by him... mama went to sleep so i thush and rosh twinie were refreshing the post... and twinie alerted us that he opened post for ranking already and pm me and thush... so we got over excited and res posts there... only to find out its wrong post..🤣🤣 and see what we edit to the res posts...🤣🤣 see this...

Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

partner and sargeant u didnt know what we did... u know what happened?? we were waiting for the ranking post by him... mama went to sleep so i thush and rosh twinie were refreshing the post... and twinie alerted us that he opened post for ranking already and pm me and thush... so we got over excited and res posts there... only to find out its wrong post..🤣🤣 and see what we edit to the res posts...🤣🤣 see this...

y is the ranking post not up yet...be alert  and when it up.don't forget to fill with maaneet