Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 68)

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Shru !

Sorry for the late comment but actually m in neck-deep work yaar.. anyways, as for the
questionnaire.. I dont find the story slow-paced .. its just proper as it shud be.. there life has gone through a lot of changes so switching on the story to fast mode wont be appealing.. its like the small small things and changes that are coming in their lives ll holding an importance in the initial phase.. they ll take time to adjust.. yeah! might be after they settle with their work , u can move forward as per ur wish.. =D

As for the AR scenes.. their moments ... thats completely upto you .. whether u feel thats needed acc to ur storyline or not..

About ur writing skills.. well! i dont mind beginning my list of appreciation for it only if u dnt get bored listening to it again and again .. lol .. but seriosuly, u write amazing.. perhaps thats the reason i always come over to sneak-peek in this thread even if i cant comment every single time LOL I love the way you write.. the storyline .. the characters.. everything about it and yeah, even the title! Tongue

IS THE TRACK INTERESTING? Is that wat u asked? Shocked Omgsh! Gurl do u even think thats a question to ask? I wonder if u are into ur over-introspecting mode!! If u r, trust me, thats not good for u .. LOL Ofcourse we have been waiting for this moment..and when THE moment has arrived when AR are together and now even living-in ..wat makes u thnk its not interesting.. but yeah, if u want to add more spices we wont mind Wink .. crazy readers, u have got! ROFL

And lastly, i want to ask you something VERY important that i shud have before.. i..e..

When's our lucky day - The Update day?! TongueLOL

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! Embarrassed

love
Vini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Shru !

Sorry for the late comment but actually m in neck-deep work yaar.. anyways, as for the
questionnaire.. I dont find the story slow-paced .. its just proper as it shud be.. there life has gone through a lot of changes so switching on the story to fast mode wont be appealing.. its like the small small things and changes that are coming in their lives ll holding an importance in the initial phase.. they ll take time to adjust.. yeah! might be after they settle with their work , u can move forward as per ur wish.. =D

As for the AR scenes.. their moments ... thats completely upto you .. whether u feel thats needed acc to ur storyline or not..

About ur writing skills.. well! i dont mind beginning my list of appreciation for it only if u dnt get bored listening to it again and again .. lol .. but seriosuly, u write amazing.. perhaps thats the reason i always come over to sneak-peek in this thread even if i cant comment every single time LOL I love the way you write.. the storyline .. the characters.. everything about it and yeah, even the title! Tongue

IS THE TRACK INTERESTING? Is that wat u asked? Shocked Omgsh! Gurl do u even think thats a question to ask? I wonder if u are into ur over-introspecting mode!! If u r, trust me, thats not good for u .. LOL Ofcourse we have been waiting for this moment..and when THE moment has arrived when AR are together and now even living-in ..wat makes u thnk its not interesting.. but yeah, if u want to add more spices we wont mind Wink .. crazy readers, u have got! ROFL

And lastly, i want to ask you something VERY important that i shud have before.. i..e..

love
Vini

Thank you! Hug

But comment on the part also pleash! Big smile

And the update day, is 23rd June, period. Embarrassed

Ethereal-Path

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hahahaha..Shruu!!! we were wondering whether or not he's really single..I just watched his interview..!!

He's SINGLE!!!! lolx..LMAO!!!

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

by he i mean KSG!!!

I know, I saw it...On E24 right? My sister told me to watch it, because she knows I love him. And then I just sat staring at my T screen, smiling like an idiot, for the rest of the half hour! Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyaARCaskettFanSanaa629Aanya.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Originally posted by Sanaa629

by he i mean KSG!!!

I know, I saw it...On E24 right? My sister told me to watch it, because she knows I love him. And then I just sat staring at my T screen, smiling like an idiot, for the rest of the half hour! Blushing
YEAH!! well i watched it on youtube..and was just staring at him...thinking how the hell the girl managed to co-ordinate in front of him!! dude..if it were me..i'd just be staring at him not being able to ask any questions..!!! So any hope for Kajen?? LOL!!! LMAO!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanMunchkin.Aanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Shru !

love
Vini

Thank you! Hug

YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE ON THE TWENTY THIRD OF JUNE!!!!!!

DONT EVEN TRY!
Love.(no hatred)
Antara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

Shru ! 

About ur writing skills.. well! i dont mind beginning my list of appreciation for it only if u dnt get bored listening to it again and again .. lol .. but seriosuly, u write amazing.. perhaps thats the reason i always come over to sneak-peek in this thread even if i cant comment every single time LOL I love the way you write.. the storyline .. the characters.. everything about it and yeah, even the title! Tongue

IS THE TRACK INTERESTING? Is that wat u asked? Shocked Omgsh! Gurl do u even think thats a question to ask? I wonder if u are into ur over-introspecting mode!! If u r, trust me, thats not good for u .. LOL Ofcourse we have been waiting for this moment..and when THE moment has arrived when AR are together and now even living-in ..wat makes u thnk its not interesting.. but yeah, if u want to add more spices we wont mind Wink .. crazy readers, u have got! ROFL

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! Embarrassed

love
Vini

Thank you! Hug

YOU ARE GONNA UPDATE ON THE TWENTY THIRD OF JUNE!!!!!!

DONT EVEN TRY!
Love.(no hatred)
Antara.

Shocked

Cry

Why? Ouch

Edited by Castle-Beckett - 05 June 2011 at 12:09pm
kajenarshianya Senior Member
kajenarshianya
kajenarshianya

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
i found it the other day and literally read it in a couple of hours.
It was really, really, really, good.
Please update soon and if possible please pm me.
thanks

Munchkin.

Go to top