Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Walk On The Beach...#4|Link to Thread#5: Page 1 (Page 67)

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Originally posted by Aquarius17

I've caught up with your FF and i'm loving it so far!!! I wouldn't really suggest any improvements except I can't imagine this Will guy Confused So the Will in my head is Will (Mr Scheuster) from Glee (don't know if you watch that) as I find him kinda attractive lol. About intimate scenes, I kinda like them now as it is anyway and wouldn't mind more intimate scenes if you are comfortable. But I think some twist might be nice like Riddhima getting pregnant or something to see where AR go from there and what they famly say (inspired from the film Salaam Namaste). But then again for that, you'd have to write about some REALLY intimate scenes so maybe not Confused But I like the pace now anyway

No, I'm definitely not getting her pregnant! I'm going to stick to reality! LOL

I mean, obviously, I don't know if that does happen, probably abroad, but I wouldn't believe it until I see it! And nah, I want to create something of my own, don't want to use ideas from movies! I do have things lined up! Let's see how they turn out! Big smile

Thanks a lot! Hug

Ae there gonna be more twists or is it gonna be a happily ever after  here on? very curious.
love.

Edited by belle_moi - 04 June 2011 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hopefully they'll be GOOD twists...with AR staying TOGETHER!

Not that they can't fight...but don't you DARE break them up LOL

xoxo
Aanya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiARCaskettFanMunchkin.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey shru. hwz u??
 jus read ur note... well the pace is fine.. n the track is also going fine..

but defo. wud like to  read sum moments b/w ar.. be it intimate or fight or w/e...

as too much goody goody things..makes a story monotonous n unrealistic..

Munchkin.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Loads of twists! ;)

Like actual big ones? Apart from jealousy and all that? The big ones? Which will affect their lives?
????
Love.
Antara.

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle_moi

Loads of twists! ;)

Like actual big ones? Apart from jealousy and all that? The big ones? Which will affect their lives?
????
Love.
Antara.

Have things in mind, but I don't want the story to go on for very long now...So I'm not sure if I'll incorporate them or not! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiARCaskettFanAanya.

belle_moi Senior Member
belle_moi
belle_moi

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by belle_moi

Loads of twists! ;)

????
Love.
Antara.

Have things in mind, but I don't want the story to go on for very long now...So I'm not sure if I'll incorporate them or not! Smile

That sounds about right. You remember i used the word "drag" in the beginning, that was precisely what i meant. But the characters are sooo sweet:) do one thing, dont publish all the parts u post here, but please make it long here!
Love.

Munchkin.

awotbfan Senior Member
awotbfan
awotbfan

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Day Dreaminghey shrutikaaa...loved the installment :)
Sorry for commenting so late...kinda busy with my exams...today  i came online jus to check if u have updated or not and  was jumpying around to see the installment..only I know how hard it was for me to resist awotb for 1 complete week :(...damn exams Angrybut   this installment was a real refreshment for me...and now I can prepare nicely for my next papers till we get an another wonderful update from you!!
Loved the way Armaan supported his Munchkin before the interview...ur ff can never ever disappoint me...and about your writing skills I must say its gettin better day by day.I am just loving the current track...and the pace of the story is fine too..for me Awotb is even more exciting than dmg...just love it to the core.I wish someday we cud see a movie on it maybe actually starring Armaan aka karan!!Smile
You are gem of a writer...keep it up girl!Clap
update soon..xoxo :)

Edited by awotbfan - 04 June 2011 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belle_moiMunchkin.

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Note:-

Okay!

So, I want to know something from you guys! Its time I had a Readers' Opinion Session with you guys! LOL

Frankly, I need to know a few things!

First, are you happy with the pace at which this story's unfolding? In my defense, I have shown a lot of changes in their lives in the past 5 chapters! The whole relationship evolved, from best friends to lovers and now to room-mates! And Armaan's career, the whole Krish issue! 
But if you guys feel the pace is slow, let me know! Wink

Second, what are you guys expecting now...In more clear terms, do you guys want me to put in any kind of umm...Intimate, for a better choice of word, scenes between the two? They will come obviously, but I'm not sure if I write them well, so I won't be giving it in much detail! but if you guys want me to, well, I'll try! I'm just going to admit this, that I'm not very comfortable writing those! I don't mind reading, but writing in itself becomes a task! I will give it my best shot however, because that is an aspect I have to concentrate on in this story...!

Third, my writing skills! Have they improved/reproved, are you guys liking it or not?! The reason I'm asking is, I'm not doubting my writing skills, that just happens when I'm in for any of my mood swings, but I need to know how it is anyway! Its very subjective, some may like, some mightn't, and I need to know both aspects! I want to improve!

Fourth, is this track interesting? I need to know, because if it isn't, I won't change the track, but I will definitely try and spice it up a little! So let me know this as well!

Lastly, if there is any particular thing you want to know, want me to clear out, any doubts, any confusions, let me know please! If there is something you'll want me to cover in this story, then let me know, if you'll want more comedy, or romance, or more cute scenes, or more of any other character, let me know! Like one of you'll asked me to show more of the Armaan-Rhea relationship, yes, I am going to, for those who want happy stories for Andrea-Sid, yes I will think of something for them as well, anything else you'll want me to show, PLEASE do let me know!

*Phew* that's one helluva questionaire, and mind you, I need answers to all 5 questions! Elaborately! Lol! LOL

Please, please, please do let me know! I know you guys comment, but many a times, some aspects, like the ones I've mentioned, are forgotten, and I really want to know this, so as to improve! So I'm just going to ask myself, so you guys can answer properly! Embarrassed

Do let me know! And along with your answers, do NOT forget to comment on the installment! And do unreserve your posts! Thanks! x 

P.S. Please have a look at the disclaimer on Page 1! Embarrassed

Hug

Sorry it took so long! I was partially inactive due to studying, and right now I am on my break :) 

First: NO NOT AT ALL :) I think it is going very well :)

Second: Any scenes that you are comfortable with would be the best for us :) 

Third: Your writing skills, in my opinion, are amazing! They have become so much more polished! I really love the way you write :) 

Fourth: This track is very interesting! Please do something a little more with the Krish track, because that seemed like something they both bonded very well on. :)

Last: Nothing at all! You write so clearly! Just update sooon <3

Love, 
Kri <33

Munchkin.

Go to top